Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

I think it'd be neat if Emmitt Thomas became our head coach. Not gonna happen, I'm sure. Just would be neat since he was with us for his whole career and is a Hall of Famer. And has been an assistant coach with a lot of teams ever since he retired as a cornerback 30 years ago.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...and whod be your new GM?
    Someone other then iCarly Peterson

Only a practice game, but what a disappointing performance. Not one point. This kind of display shows a complete lack of leadership. Croyle needs to step up. Can't blame OL on all of our probs. Tony G and D Bowe can't make plays without the football. Its time to sink or swim for Croyle.
    SHUT IT

TG and Bowe need to learn how to get open, so that he can actually throw the football.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Bull. Put the ball up to Bowe surrounded by 2 db's and he'll come down with it. He demo'd this several times last year...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Bull. Put the ball up to Bowe surrounded by 2 db's and he'll come down with it. He demo'd this several times last year...
    Where was he last night? He still has work to do. He has a habit of running along the sideline...he isnt THAT good yet. By running along the sideline, this makes the DB's job a whole lot easier. If he were to run more of a fly and post route he gives BC more area to throw the ball to...between Bowe and the sideline. It also gives him the opportunity to cut away from the DB to become open rather than towards the DB.

Ok then. I'll shift the blame for our offensive woes from Croyle to our hall of fame tight end and our entire recieving corps. My mistake.
    SHUT IT

I hate to say it but..........................................

As a dolphins fan I was really happy to see my team do well. I was suprised to see the chiefs do so badly. I remember them giving the fins a shellacking not too long ago. They seem to have fallen pretty far since the last time our teams met. Luckily it was only preseason and I wish the Chiefs well. Especially your season opener against the Patriots. Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeticus View Post
    As a dolphins fan I was really happy to see my team do well. I was suprised to see the chiefs do so badly. I remember them giving the fins a shellacking not too long ago. They seem to have fallen pretty far since the last time our teams met. Luckily it was only preseason and I wish the Chiefs well. Especially your season opener against the Patriots. Go Chiefs!!!!!!
    As a fish fan please post elsewhere. BBQ and tuna don't mix. Fish smells like - well, you know what you are. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it.
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast