Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

Brandon Carr and Flowers are having good games. Carr just got an INT in the end zone.

DJ still looks great.

Tyler has made some plays.

The sad thing is, I still can't tell about Brodie. He just isn't getting enough protection to make plays. He is holding the ball to long.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Cant write the team off after one game, but man cant defend them this week earlier. This was a huge step backwards, I listen to the Red Zone podcast weekly and they talked about the Cardinals game and mimicked what I said that it wasnt as bad as it looked. First team did ok. But man this week the first team looked like a 1-15 or 0-16 team, the other weeks the first team looked like it could be anywhere from 7 to 12 wins. As much as I have disliked Herm in the past I hope he rides them hard this week and maybe cut Sams as a sacrifice and a wakeup call.
    If this keeps up I will be bald by the end of the season, but hey always try to be positive, if this continues at least we will get a good ... no great draft pick.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

i wasnt impressed with anything i saw with the starters. I think if we are doing a rebui9lding year then trade LJ. We need TG to groom Cottam but this game is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I think we will see alot of Thigpen this year , At least he is confident in his abilities. Also Im gonna say it again, we should have picked up Quin Gray before The colts did.
    Speaking of Thig...shouldn't he have been in by now, or is he just being spared the carnage?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Cant write the team off after one game, but man cant defend them this week earlier. This was a huge step backwards, I listen to the Red Zone podcast weekly and they talked about the Cardinals game and mimicked what I said that it wasnt as bad as it looked. First team did ok. But man this week the first team looked like a 1-15 or 0-16 team, the other weeks the first team looked like it could be anywhere from 7 to 12 wins. As much as I have disliked Herm in the past I hope he rides them hard this week and maybe cut Sams as a sacrifice and a wakeup call.
    If this keeps up I will be bald by the end of the season, but hey always try to be positive, if this continues at least we will get a good ... no great draft pick.
    What exactly do you mean cant write them off after one game? As in dont write them off on making the playoffs? Going 8-8? .....because I still dont think they are going to get more than 4 wins.....so I guess you could say I am writting them off? Its a rebuilding year, thats all. We WILL have another top 5 draft pick next year. You can hold me to that.

....we are gettin shut out by the worst team in football. What, if anything positive can you pull from that?

Remember...you play to win the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fbarn2001 View Post
    Speaking of Thig...shouldn't he have been in by now, or is he just being spared the carnage?

"Tyler, meet Carnage. Carnage, meet Tyler."

looks like we draw a goose egg for this game.

A turnover after the turnover. That accentuates just how badly this game went tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    One Game. They still have a 9 game losing streak in the regular season to over come and one good drive against the Bears with three really bad drives is all you have for anything positive.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast