Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

several good things did come this game against the 1-16 fhins.
    1) it showed "the big tuna" can rebuild a team faster and better than the queen.
    2) if it dont get any better, i`ll be getting more things done around the house, after halftime. i wontbe able to watch anymore.
    3) maybe this will finally gice Clark some balls and fire Carl and or Hermmie
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I almost lost my homer! It's a new day-"always look on the bright side of life"!! We certainly laid an egg last night. If this team plays like they did last night in the regular season- we will have the first pick of next years draft. My homer wants to say "just preseason" but the realist on the other shoulder is screaming "we're doomed". For now, I smacked the realist in the mouth, he's mumbling something, I can't make it out. It's the youth movement.....we're going to have growing pains. The Chiefs are our team. Any fan should have the right to complain..but, it's like your kid brother, you can bash him all you want but as soon as someone else does it he's toast!

...ya...I wanted Hemroid Edwards to succeed....I really did. But one thing that bothered me last night was his 'ho-hum' attitude after the first half. Yes he did say they basically got out played, but there sounds like there is a lack of discipline in his voice.

...maybe Bob Knight will come out of retirement and try his hand in football...he cant be any worst than Hemroid. I am just tired of having a 'nice guy' kind of coach.

Does anyone agree with Herm being too nice? Does that makes sense? ha.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...ya...I wanted Hemroid Edwards to succeed....I really did. But one thing that bothered me last night was his 'ho-hum' attitude after the first half. Yes he did say they basically got out played, but there sounds like there is a lack of discipline in his voice.

...maybe Bob Knight will come out of retirement and try his hand in football...he cant be any worst than Hemroid. I am just tired of having a 'nice guy' kind of coach.

Does anyone agree with Herm being too nice? Does that makes sense? ha.
    I have never quite put my finger on it but maybe him being too nice is what it is, when he came in I wanted Hermie to succeed but last year I decided I wanted him to fall flat on his face. This year I am undecided.

Jerhart I need to slightly apologize for last night, I didnt take the game well, the Chiefs looked really bad but I took it out on you for being negative, I did read through your posts, you have often taken a good positive attitude, although it appears you have already been beaten down by bad play. I personally still want to have a positive attitude on this season, but last night will make it much harder.

I very much agree this could very well be a long season but I am not ready to give up yet.

How long will it be this year until you want our team to fail!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I have never quite put my finger on it but maybe him being too nice is what it is, when he came in I wanted Hermie to succeed but last year I decided I wanted him to fall flat on his face. This year I am undecided.

Jerhart I need to slightly apologize for last night, I didnt take the game well, the Chiefs looked really bad but I took it out on you for being negative, I did read through your posts, you have often taken a good positive attitude, although it appears you have already been beaten down by bad play. I personally still want to have a positive attitude on this season, but last night will make it much harder.

I very much agree this could very well be a long season but I am not ready to give up yet.
    No biggie....everyone was a bit on edge last nite after that performance....

Here is a question for everyone...IF...Herm isnt the guy for us...who is? Are there and HC's OC's or DC's any of you would like to see take over the coaching position...again, this is just for fun IF Herm flops this year

Who would be your next pick for a HC?

Hey, isn't Marty unempolyed? Let's bring him back!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How long will it be this year until you want our team to fail!!
    Not going to happen, I learned my lesson last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    No biggie....everyone was a bit on edge last nite after that performance....

Here is a question for everyone...IF...Herm isnt the guy for us...who is? Are there and HC's OC's or DC's any of you would like to see take over the coaching position...again, this is just for fun IF Herm flops this year

Who would be your next pick for a HC?
    Mine at this point is Cowher, although I think Kirk Ferentz the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes is great, wouldnt mind seeing Al Saunders come back and coach, maybe Ron Zook, Les Miles. That would be my short list but I would prefer to leave it up to the new GM to evaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Mine at this point is Cowher, although I think Kirk Ferentz the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes is great, wouldnt mind seeing Al Saunders come back and coach, maybe Ron Zook, Les Miles. That would be my short list but I would prefer to leave it up to the new GM to evaluate.
    ...and whod be your new GM?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast