Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Dolphins...

Default Chiefs vs Dolphins...

....wow, could we play any worst?

This team looks absolutely pathetic. If we play like this every game, 0-16, no contest.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

This is the worst game we have played since.....well last season! ugh! I see no changes! And we have to play the fish at the end of the season....we cant beat the worst team in football!

Default agreed

I just recently moved to KC, but I am a life long NFL fan. Is it just me or is Brody Croyle really that bad? He holds on to the ball way to long, his decision making is terrible. Granted he is getting a pass rush, but he looks afraid the throw the 10 hook to WR's, instead he rolls out and throws the damn thing out of bounds.

It might be a very long season here for the Chiefs

I think we will see alot of Thigpen this year , At least he is confident in his abilities. Also Im gonna say it again, we should have picked up Quin Gray before The colts did.

....well someone lit a fire under their asses, cuz this looks like a completely different team now...

...I spoke too soon. :sign0010:

Other than that opening drive against the Bears have you really seen anything that made you feel good about this team. I mean really think about it and get past the giddy "it's Chiefs season again" thinking.

I wasn't even impressed with the opening drive against Da Bears because it was really sloppy. I think the Bears were playing it like a pre-season game and woke up the second drive in which we looked aweful.

...wow....we are gettin shut out by the worst team in the NFL last year who only won one game.....and we have to go play the patriots who went undefeated in the regular season....Chiefs are going to be the joke of the league that week. Brady is going to do whatever he wants against our D....this game has really let me down. No way we get more than 4 wins this season. I dont know how you can argue against that after the show we just put on.

It is pretty clear that Sams is done and it gets worse as Huard throws a pick on the 30.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast