Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Week 1: KC @ NE

Default 2008 Week 1: KC @ NE

Here you go guys...week 1 event (I will likely add 4-5 more items to this event once Vegas odds post for the game)
    Last edited by rbedgood; 08-25-2008 at 05:21 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

That is why you r both cash poor! My bookies get pissed this stuff even is possible.. Waana bet?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    That is why you r both cash poor! My bookies get pissed this stuff even is possible.. Waana bet?
    If you are referring to real cash, then I am not cash poor as I make about $2500 a season betting on football. If you are referring to Arrowcash poor, I will have plenty arter the home opener. I bet that there are 3 Canadians who can drink 300 beers over the weekend. I think I will get paid off on that one!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you are referring to real cash, then I am not cash poor as I make about $2500 a season betting on football. If you are referring to Arrowcash poor, I will have plenty arter the home opener. I bet that there are 3 Canadians who can drink 300 beers over the weekend. I think I will get paid off on that one!!
    Very loose use of the word 'Think" However you are likely to get paid off on that one.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Updated odds & added 3 event outcomes.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Had to put some money where my mouth is. I said that KC would win, so I had to back it up with some Arrowcash. And like others KC may lose (they could lose any given week.) but I couldnt even think about betting against them.

Default Have you even looked how much I gots on ya dude

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Tell you what i will up it some more! On real money. You wanna bet some? Meh bookies will get jealous butt f'm
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Had to put some money where my mouth is. I said that KC would win, so I had to back it up with some Arrowcash. And like others KC may lose (they could lose any given week.) but I couldnt even think about betting against them.

Theres a place to trade arrowcash for real money? where at and what is the exchange rate!

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Tell you what i will up it some more! On real money. You wanna bet some? Meh bookies will get jealous butt f'm
    For the right odds I will
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12