Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Default Season Opener - The Pats

I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I can not stomach a bad season, just to get anybody fired, the king may very well need to be hung, but its the start of the new season, and I say!!!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
    Not saying I want to lose TS. Just saying I can deal with it better if it ultimately leads to him being jobless.

I never HOPE for my teams to lose.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Not saying I want to lose TS. Just saying I can deal with it better if it ultimately leads to him being jobless.

I never HOPE for my teams to lose.
    Same here, I just won't be too surprised if we're even worse than people think. Which is pretty bad.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I have already made my prediction for the year back in April. It sucks. I hope I am very wrong. After what I saw on Saturday night though, I am very afraid I may have been too forgiving.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

ITS PRE-SEASON FOLKS! PRE- F*C*ING SEASON!
    Our starting defense held the dolphins to 3 points in the 1st half. the other 7 came from a kick return. Stop the madness! You guys have no clue what kind of game planning was involved! none of us do! Teams arent watching film all week, practicing against the opposing offenses tactics or even gameplanning in the PRE-SEASON!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    ITS PRE-SEASON FOLKS! PRE- F*C*ING SEASON!
    Our starting defense held the dolphins to 3 points in the 1st half. the other 7 came from a kick return. Stop the madness! You guys have no clue what kind of game planning was involved! none of us do! Teams arent watching film all week, practicing against the opposing offenses tactics or even gameplanning in the PRE-SEASON!
    The pre-season excuse was used last season.

Breaking News!! The Patriots Are Gonne Be Awful This Year Because Theyve Lost All Of Thier Pre-season Games!

Breaking News!! The Patriots Are Gonne Be Awful This Year Because Theyve Lost All Of Thier Pre-season Games!
    Breaking news, Brady didn't play in any pre-season games because he was injured, but says he'll start on opening day!

The Oakland Raiders Won All 4 Pre-season Games Last Year! Are You Starting To Get It Three7's?

The Oakland Raiders Won All 4 Pre-season Games Last Year! Are You Starting To Get It Three7's?
    So what? If you think pre-season doesn't matter, then that's your decision, I'm just messing with you. Won't change the fact that I think this team will stink.

I completely respect your opinon. You and everybody else obviously have reason to beleive we will be awful. I just cant stand the fact that Herm gets no support and even though the Chiefs are trying to build a team the right way, for the first time ever, people that call themselves Chiefs fans are acting like anything but that!

Herm was given the oldest team in the league 3 seasons ago! Did people really not see this coming!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast