Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Default Season Opener - The Pats

I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Now u 2 r my *****es! starts with a b
    Have mercy, please.:(
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Sorry, it's my nature to attack anything that moves or has beer!
    Try it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Canada please tell me three7's isnt going to be sitting with us in two weeks. I dont know if I could sit next to this clown.... That game last week wasnt really that bad, yeah we didnt score but we were two plays from the game being a 10-0 loss or who knows how it would have turned out. Croyle held onto the ball too long and fumbled it giving them great field position and they returned a punt or kick I cant remember for a touchdown. Our defense held them deep and were put in a bad spot on the one score. Being from western ny croyle reminded me of drew bledsoe who held on to the ball way toooo long.. And why does LJ always look like a whiny *****?? That kind of bugged me too... I cant wait for two weeks though its gonna be sweeeeet!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Canada please tell me three7's isnt going to be sitting with us in two weeks. I dont know if I could sit next to this clown.... That game last week wasnt really that bad, yeah we didnt score but we were two plays from the game being a 10-0 loss or who knows how it would have turned out. Croyle held onto the ball too long and fumbled it giving them great field position and they returned a punt or kick I cant remember for a touchdown. Our defense held them deep and were put in a bad spot on the one score. Being from western ny croyle reminded me of drew bledsoe who held on to the ball way toooo long.. And why does LJ always look like a whiny *****?? That kind of bugged me too... I cant wait for two weeks though its gonna be sweeeeet!!!!!!!!

I have an idea.... I am going with you all but I will be sitting in the upper level.... If there is anyone that you don't want to sit with, just call me down and make them trade me places!! I won't let you down, I watched in the rain tonight!

Good to know that I can't post criticism on this forum anymore, I got away with it last season. :(

Maybe that's why Hillbilly and chief31 disappeared! I never see them post anymore, but still, I find it pretty funny that everyone jumps on me for a couple of criticizing posts that depict why I think this team will have some problems.

I guess the word "opinion" doesn't exist here, anymore. If Croyle can prove to me that he can make make good throws DOWN THE FIELD, then I'll gladly take back what I've said and eat some crow, until then please hold off on sending me to the circus, kthx!

EDIT:
    Btw, I'm going with my family to the opener, so you won't have to deal with me!
    Last edited by Three7s; 08-29-2008 at 12:44 AM.

I think its because its only pre season and you are already shutting them down for the season. I learned my lesson last year calling out people on here for talking trash about my team and am refusing to get into again on here. You should do the same??

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I think its because its only pre season and you are already shutting them down for the season. I learned my lesson last year calling out people on here for talking trash about my team and am refusing to get into again on here. You should do the same??
    I get that it's only pre-season, but I still remember how awful we were last pre-season, and I don't want another season like that! I'll probably hone down on it when the season is in full-swing, since I'll know what we have 100%.

Its all good, I was just trying to get better seats. I think it will be great that you come Can't wait to meet you and your family.... we are gonna win, so its going to be a great celebration

Hey, and garcia is cooking too!!! Right?

speaking of that we should probably put together a menu ill be there on friday that weekend

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast