Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Default Season Opener - The Pats

I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I think its because its only pre season and you are already shutting them down for the season. I learned my lesson last year calling out people on here for talking trash about my team and am refusing to get into again on here. You should do the same??
    I am so with you on this one, I dont come here to hear people whine and complain, I want to hear some homers and I want to hear some news and opinions that may be slightly negative, like I think we may lose against NE, but If someone hates the team as much as some here are spewing it gets very old and makes me not even want to come back. Canada you can flame away on me for this I could care less, but man how hard is it for a FAN to be positive in the preseason. Some people are so bitter with the team that they cant see the positive side of anything. Thanks Garcia for posting this, lets me know I am not alone.

this entire thread is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.
    While I will refrain from making any final score predictions, I do agree that there does seem, at least on paper, to be little reason for hope of a successful outcome a week from tomorrow. However, football is not played on paper but on the football field, and as far as Herm goes there is another saying in the NFL; that being the NFL means Not For Long when you have a W/L record like the one we had last year. We can only hope this saying holds true for Herm, because it certainly hasn't for Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    this entire thread is disgusting.
    Don't hold back, tell us how you truly feel.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I am so with you on this one, I dont come here to hear people whine and complain, I want to hear some homers and I want to hear some news and opinions that may be slightly negative, like I think we may lose against NE, but If someone hates the team as much as some here are spewing it gets very old and makes me not even want to come back. Canada you can flame away on me for this I could care less, but man how hard is it for a FAN to be positive in the preseason. Some people are so bitter with the team that they cant see the positive side of anything. Thanks Garcia for posting this, lets me know I am not alone.
    I m not gonna flame you for this. After the post you made about how wothless I am to the site and what an *** I am, I could really not care less what your fat a$$ has to say about anything. I wish you were a fan of another team (although it already sounds as though you are) unfortunately I am sure we willsee more of you one we start winning again. But you are right, how could a FAN possibly see any hope after only winning two of our four preseason games. How silly of me. I didnt mean to ba astupid fan and get excited about Chiefs football. Why don't u go shove another donut in your mouth and shut the fu<k up!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I m not gonna flame you for this. After the post you made about how wothless I am to the site and what an *** I am, I could really not care less what your fat a$$ has to say about anything. I wish you were a fan of another team (although it already sounds as though you are) unfortunately I am sure we willsee more of you one we start winning again. But you are right, how could a FAN possibly see any hope after only winning two of our four preseason games. How silly of me. I didnt mean to ba astupid fan and get excited about Chiefs football. Why don't u go shove another donut in your mouth and shut the fu<k up!!
    Actually this quote is quite interesting, you actually agreed with me although you dont seem to see it. I am a huge fan and I am excited about the season, I dont understand how anyone can condemn the team during the preseason.
    I personally am glad that you are excited about Chiefs football because there are many on this site that think will be picking in the top 3. I dont see it that way and till they are officially eliminated from the playoffs I think they have a playoff team this year. But appearently a comment I made last year has clouded you so much you cant even read what I write.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Actually this quote is quite interesting, you actually agreed with me although you dont seem to see it. I am a huge fan and I am excited about the season, I dont understand how anyone can condemn the team during the preseason.
    I personally am glad that you are excited about Chiefs football because there are many on this site that think will be picking in the top 3. I don't see it that way and till they are officially eliminated from the playoffs I think they have a playoff team this year. But apparently a comment I made last year has clouded you so much you cant even read what I write.
    Your "comment" told me exactly what you thought of me. I believe it was a guy who thinks "killing his liver is cool", "Canada is an ***" "His posts are pointless and he brings nothing to the site"

Let me tell you something...

I have organized a trip to the home opener for the membership of the site. For no cost. I didn't ask anything in return other than to hang out with my friends and watch the Chiefs. I have been on here 2 years and posted quite a bit with various members, as well as helping others get tickets to games and hotels in the area and helping people find places to go and things to do while in KC.

You talk about me "Killing my liver being cool" Sorry that isn't as cool as eating cheeseburgers until I am 300 fu<kin pounds and giving myself a witty move nickname from a movie last year.

Sorry that I took some offense to your "comment" and that I think you are a fat ignorant tub of sh!t that decides to be a Chiefs fan when it suits your needs. But NO, I don not read any of your posts other than to laugh at how someone so ignorant managed to get lucky and pick a team as good as the Chiefs.

I'll have a beer and you down a burger.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks again Canada for all your hard work.... I think you contribute a lot and I for one appreciate it. Can't wait for the home opener!

Your "comment" told me exactly what you thought of me. I believe it was a guy who thinks "killing his liver is cool", "Canada is an ***" "His posts are pointless and he brings nothing to the site"

I have organized a trip to the home opener for the membership of the site. For no cost. I didn't ask anything in return other than to hang out with my friends and watch the Chiefs. I have been on here 2 years and posted quite a bit with various members, as well as helping others get tickets to games and hotels in the area and helping people find places to go and things to do while in KC.

You talk about me "Killing my liver being cool" Sorry that isn't as cool as eating cheeseburgers until I am 300 fu<kin pounds and giving myself a witty move nickname from a movie last year.

Sorry that I took some offense to your "comment" and that I think you are a fat ignorant tub of sh!t that decides to be a Chiefs fan when it suits your needs. But NO, I don not read any of your posts other than to laugh at how someone so ignorant managed to get lucky and pick a team as good as the Chiefs.

I'll have a beer with ya!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Again, im still new here and I respect most things said by you Canada. Although, isnt this sorta the thing you posted about being negative? I cant blame you or him if the words that were said was true, but isnt there a point where u say "cant we just get along"? I love beer and burgers by the way! As far as what was said in the past when I was not a member? I can not say, although if what you posted was true words then he was outta line. I, for 1, cant wait to meet up with everyone 1 of u at some time whether it be a game or bar so we can drink beer and kill livers or eat burgers and have heartattacks! DRINK AND EAT UP!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast