Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Default Season Opener - The Pats

I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Your "comment" told me exactly what you thought of me. I believe it was a guy who thinks "killing his liver is cool", "Canada is an ***" "His posts are pointless and he brings nothing to the site"

Let me tell you something...

I have organized a trip to the home opener for the membership of the site. For no cost. I didn't ask anything in return other than to hang out with my friends and watch the Chiefs. I have been on here 2 years and posted quite a bit with various members, as well as helping others get tickets to games and hotels in the area and helping people find places to go and things to do while in KC.

You talk about me "Killing my liver being cool" Sorry that isn't as cool as eating cheeseburgers until I am 300 fu<kin pounds and giving myself a witty move nickname from a movie last year.

Sorry that I took some offense to your "comment" and that I think you are a fat ignorant tub of sh!t that decides to be a Chiefs fan when it suits your needs. But NO, I don not read any of your posts other than to laugh at how someone so ignorant managed to get lucky and pick a team as good as the Chiefs.

I'll have a beer and you down a burger.
    Canada, I need to get this off my chest. I AM a fat, ignorant tub of sh!t (according to my wife) and damn proud of it!!! Mooseheads to you!
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Canada, I need to get this off my chest. I AM a fat, ignorant tub of sh!t (according to my wife) and damn proud of it!!! Mooseheads to you!
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Are you my brother in law I didnt know I had? My wife tells me same thing! I like Budweiser though!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Are you my brother in law I didnt know I had? My wife tells me same thing! I like Budweiser though!
    Yesterday wife asked me how long it would take me to mow the lawn. I told her somewhere between 10-12 Buds. She went to her moms'!!! I guess I'll never understand women....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yesterday wife asked me how long it would take me to mow the lawn. I told her somewhere between 10-12 Buds. She went to her moms'!!! I guess I'll never understand women....
    Get a riding lawnmower and it will only take you 6!! Then you can relax and have 6 more as a reward for all your hard work!! Moosehead, Budweiser, its all good!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

about da chiefz vs patriotz game...i wish da chiefz good luck and that all the rookiez dat play in that game dont get discouraged in the first game...i hope the chiefz win!!!!!and da rookiez get a good 1st game NFL experience

go ahead. stick your head in the sand. we complain because we love them. and what's happened here deserves some complaints. 2 first rounds, great. You got them by losing 9 games and pissing away the best DE in the NFL. real pat on the back. let's try for 3 this year! I hope LJ get 1,500 or more. can't do it without a f'n FB. didn't have one last year and he got hurt. basic football, figure it out. and if I want to ***** about, i will.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    go ahead. stick your head in the sand. we complain because we love them. and what's happened here deserves some complaints. 2 first rounds, great. You got them by losing 9 games and pissing away the best DE in the NFL. real pat on the back. let's try for 3 this year! I hope LJ get 1,500 or more. can't do it without a f'n FB. didn't have one last year and he got hurt. basic football, figure it out. and if I want to ***** about, i will.
    Do you even read posts before you rant? No one said "Don't complain" No one said "Don't criticize" just every once in a while point out something positive about the team. Let me understand what you like about the team that I love. You wouldn't be a Chiefs fan if all you could ever do is say negative stuff about them. I say negative stuff about the Gayders all the time....you know why? Cause I hate them. Criticize all you like. B!tch and complain until you are blue in the face. You had a rant about your right to complain all you like. Just seems to me that people who are negative "all the time" don't really seem to enjoy themselves.

And how do you know the Jared Allen deal won't work out? Don;t get me wrong, I like Jard, but what if Albert turns out to be another Willie Roaf and Dorsey is the second coming of Neil Smith (without leaving to be a donkey) Jared may fall flat on his face this year. Sure he was the best last year, he only had 7.5 sacks the year before. What if Jared sh!ts the bed next year and only get 6-8 sacks. Is it a bad trade then? You complain without "knowing" what you are complaining about. I guess it gets tiring hearing it year in and year out and then when we win all the bandwagon jumpers show up spewing their lifelong love of the Chiefs. It's just wierd sh!t man!
    Last edited by Canada; 09-05-2008 at 02:29 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default OK we'll do it your way

You've got it all figured out. we'll just say nice things and all be happy. Obviously anybody with a different opinion than you is an idiot. we don't know what we're talking about, we're stupid and you've got all the answers. Do you know the percentage of rookies that actually make it? Do you know how many years it takes the average player to perform at a consistant level? I doubt it. Took Allen 3 years to get to that level. Even if the rookie that we got is great, it's down the road, like all these guys are going to be. And I'll still be going to the games to watch them. But I feel there have been too many mistakes made and voiced it. So sorry if it hurt your feelings. Here, here's something nice; Gonzo's still the best TE in football and I can't wait to drive up the road to the hall and see him get in. There, that ok? If you're real fan, tell me how nice it is if F'n Oakland comes into Arrowhead and wins again this year. Have a really nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    You've got it all figured out. we'll just say nice things and all be happy. Obviously anybody with a different opinion than you is an idiot. we don't know what we're talking about, we're stupid and you've got all the answers. Do you know the percentage of rookies that actually make it? Do you know how many years it takes the average player to perform at a consistant level? I doubt it. Took Allen 3 years to get to that level. Even if the rookie that we got is great, it's down the road, like all these guys are going to be. And I'll still be going to the games to watch them. But I feel there have been too many mistakes made and voiced it. So sorry if it hurt your feelings. Here, here's something nice; Gonzo's still the best TE in football and I can't wait to drive up the road to the hall and see him get in. There, that ok? If you're real fan, tell me how nice it is if F'n Oakland comes into Arrowhead and wins again this year. Have a really nice day.
    Wow, you are slower than most. I guess anyone can me a Doctor now. I will spell it out very slowly for you B-A-L-A-N-C-E Sorry that it offends you so much to have to think of something good to say about the Chiefs. You have every right to ***** and complain. I can't say it any simpler. I did not disagree with some of the complaints a lot of people have here. I never told you are wrong. I just thought it would be neat to log on to a Chiefs fan site and read something good about my team, but instead I gotta read a load of whiney *** bull$hit from you cause you feel like complaining all day. I never doubted your fandom Doc but don't doubt my love for my team.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast