Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Default Season Opener - The Pats

I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Well, we may lose, but we might win! I chose to believe that we will win! The odds are against that! But I will not concede defeat, before it happens.

we may lose yes, but im just sure damn glad that football will be in the air..... ahh yes ive sure missed sundays! CAN I GET A AMEN? HALLELUJAH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh

add in herm getting fired, knock on wood, it would be like winning the superbowl....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can not stomach a bad season, just to get anybody fired, the king may very well need to be hung, but its the start of the new season, and I say!!!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!

No way I chould even think this, at this time of the year! If that is the way you feel, I wonder about fandom!

Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!

i didnt even watch the game and when i saw on sportscenter that we didnt even get up a measely score, i just knew what would come of this season. last week i thought maybe it was just that week, but when we came up with nilch, i kinda lost it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast