Thread: Hey Merriman! What goes around, comes around, you punk!

Default Hey Merriman! What goes around, comes around, you punk!

Injuries, injuries, injuries. Thats usually what happens after you fill your body with Roids. Lets be real. This guys was on roids for a good while and thats why the league threw the book at him. He hasn't been the same since, just ask Maurice Jones-Drew (look it up on You Tube, its great!)

Do you guys remember who ended Priest Holmes career with a severe neck injury? Thats right Shawn Merriman during one of his Roid infested monster seasons. Priest trained so hard to come back from his leg injury and did. Then to get knocked out by a cheap steroid hit? Gimme a break.

I for one am very happy that hes out for the season! Which he will be, no matter what he says.

Priest Holmes once said, "You can pump your body with what ever you want, but in the end.... your empty, Fill your body with the power of christ not the power on man"... on that note Shawn Merriman I bid you a fair well. good luck trying to piece together an empty life.

Is it evil to laugh uncontrollably when I found out Merriman got hurt??? :bananen_smilies066:

I will never forget the spear Merriman put on Holmes.