Thread: Get off his case

Default Get off his case

Guys,

I posted a thread about the negativity around the boards. I used very broad terms when addressing members who were being negative without using any one person as an example. Three 7s responded to that post and made his point. Please stop attacking the guy for his opinion. I have heard some positive as well as negative posts about the team from him. That is all I am saying is that there needs to be some balance between the negativity and the homertivity. Three 7s, I apologize if my post brought out some unwarranted attacks on your posts. You are a good memeber to have around these boards and I hope you don't disappear. I will gladly put away a few cold ones with you on opening day!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Don't worry about me, man! It'll take more than a few flames to drive me away! On the bright side, the Chiefs did look like a different team last night, opposed to last week, even if we were up against backups. Hopefully, it'll give us some momentum going into the season.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Im still fairly new around here but 1 of the things I like about the forums is thats its an oppinion board. Everyone can post their opinions and not everyone has to agree but saying that no one has to take anything personaly nor should they. I agree with some people in their posts and disagree with some. Im just thinking there are some that just needs to lighten up a bit and maybe have another beer. We are all here for the same thing and thats to have some other people to chat about Chiefs other than our friends at home and co-workers. Now let the drinking begin!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Don't worry about me, man! It'll take more than a few flames to drive me away! On the bright side, the Chiefs did look like a different team last night, opposed to last week, even if we were up against backups. Hopefully, it'll give us some momentum going into the season.
    I will have to let you in on a secret..... it was because of me!!!

I am the 12th wo(man) I yelled as loud as I could I did my best.... even in the rain.

Glass half empty is an awful way to live IMO.

I will gladly take criticism for my negativity towards the team. I personally LOVE THE CHIEFS, but I am less than confident in their leadership.

It is very similar to the way I feel about the country right now, I am not confident in our leadership, but there is no doubt that the USA is the best country in the WORLD. How many other Countrys have the Chiefs for instance. That's right BABY!, ONLY UNO!

I am hoping that Herm shows himself as a genius this year, or maybe next year since I am pretty confident that he will be kept on for one more year after this one. I just have not seen it out of him yet.

Canada is way more awesome!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Canada is way more awesome!!
    Well, we all have our opinions! But we have the Chiefs!!
    SHUT IT

We have better beer and I still get to see the Chiefs every Sunday!! :P

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I thought the airwaves stopped at the border! Guess, we'll just have to annex Canada now!