Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada Posted This Thread. Its Outstanding.

Default Canada Posted This Thread. Its Outstanding.

THIS WAS POSTED BY CANADA ON SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD , BUT I THOUGHT THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD READ IT!!!!!!!

Dude I know you are a newer member here, but I have said it a million times. I understand that there are things about our team that piss people off. Decisions that have been made that some do not agree with, but when does anyone ever say anything positive about the team? When does someone say Way to go Herm, you got 2 first rounders. The only thing I have really heard about our first rounders is what they do wrong. I know and understand the cost of travelling to a game to see the Chiefs. I do it every year. Win or lose. You say how do you lose a guy like Jared Allen...Jared Allen had just as much to do with his departure as anyone on our management team, yet Jared has done no wrong and the Chiefs are the ones who made a bad decision. Solari and Suanders are gone and they have been replaced. How well is Saunders doing in Washington? I guess I don't come on the boards as much anymore because it is always so negative. I am not an idiot, I know we only won 4 games last year. I know that the outlook is not great, but I choose to focus on the fact that I think LJ will run the ball well along with Kolby and Charles. I also think TG and Bowe will help make Croyle look decent and our defense will keep us in some games. No we are not the offensive juggernaut they have in NE and no we do not have the #1 Defense in the league, but we are the Chiefs and as far as I am concerned the Chiefs Kick A$$ and anyone that wants to constantly bash them can kiss my a$$!

I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!

Canada is a Chiefs homer, and so am I!!!!
    and damm proud of it.

That guy kicks a$$!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah He does - I wanna party with that guy !

We are going to party with that guy in a couple weeks!!!!

oh and some

and some raider hating!!!!

I've gotta tell ya. I don't think the outlook is even as bleak as Canada makes it sound. Both the offense and defense during the preseason was incredibly bland. I heard on numerous occasions the Chiefs players complaining that the coaches were holding back because they didn't want to show anything.

Even though the Chiefs won two games this preseason, I still don't think you've seen the REAL Chiefs offense, especially with Albert still injured. You didn't see too many screens or audibles either. What we saw this preseason with the exception of the occasional rollout pass, was the same RB left, RB right we saw last season.

The defense ran very few if any blitzes and fought injuries the entire month.

I don't know about y'all, but i think the Chiefs are going to stun some people this season. In fact, i think the Chiefs are going to win their first game at New England. Tom Brady hasn't practiced much or played in a game to get in rhythm and there are doubts he'll even play the first game. If Brady is out, the Pats are a 6-10 team at best.

Guys, I'm excited. I don't know if we're a playoff team, but we're not a 12 loss team again either!

Im with ya! Well maybe not with beating NE, but I also think that we will be much better than people think

We have an assload of talent on the team, if the defense can perform as well as last year during the first half of the season, and the offense can score some points we are set.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I think the offense will be at the very least middle of the pack. I think our defense will be a top 12 defense. The only thing that might keep us out of the playoffs are close games. I don't know if this team is mature enough to pull out some of the close games.

Well if Herm's plan works out this entire season rests upon the shoulders of Barth or Novak.

Please let it be Barth.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast