Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowe NOT wowing the crowds.

Default Bowe NOT wowing the crowds.

Inside Slant (USA Today)

Those who remember Larry Johnson's initial workouts in the NFL will find it easier to forgive Dwayne Bowe, the rookie receiver Kansas City took with the 23rd pick this season.
    Bowe, like Johnson, didn't exactly wow the crowds in his first Chiefs workouts during rookie minicamp last week.
    He showed up late, he dropped some passes, he looked a little out of place...

http://www.usatoday.com:80/sports/fo...hiefs/home.htm

What's your slant Crowd?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    I'm not overly concerned about Bowe this early into his NFL career, seldom is it that a rookie WR makes a big impact on his team's season. Honestly, I do feel that as the season progresses, so to will Dwayne Bowe!

I'm more interested in and concerned with the development of Webb and Hannon at this point in time. Also, let's not forget about WR Rod Gardner. He is a veteran and big...just waiting to see Parker traded for yet another 2008 draft pick, maybe the Redskins or Texans.

Where you been young man?! :)

Yeah I'm not overly concerned with Bowe just quite yet; it'll be interesting to see how he develops over the course of his rookie season though. Although I am hoping that he can be an impact player. I think he will definitely create competition at that position.

Top Of The Mornin' to you Sir Chiefster! I've been away taking care of a wedding...my youngest girl just tide to knot.

I'm also very interested in the WR from Missouri, Ebecubee or something like that...I'm more than ready for camp to begin!

*WR Brad Ekwerekwu 6-3 216
    Last edited by Cisco Kid; 05-25-2007 at 05:09 AM.

Top Of The Mornin' to you Sir Chiefster! I've been away taking care of a wedding...my youngest girl just tide to knot.

I'm also very interested in the WR from Missouri, Ebecubee or something like that...I'm more than ready for camp to begin!

*WR Brad Ekwerekwu 6-3 216
    Good morining to you as well! Congrats on the wedding; you're not loosing a daughter; you're gaining a son.

...And ditto on camp; I'm ready to get preseason out of the way and get started on the regular season. It's gonna be a tough one.

I don't think the season will be as bad as many might think. Actually, I see the Chiefs taking the next step and winning a playoff game. Crazy as it might sound, but I think the young players will be taking ownership of their team and fortunes.

I don't think the season will be as bad as many might think. Actually, I see the Chiefs taking the next step and winning a playoff game. Crazy as it might sound, but I think the young players will be taking ownership of their team and fortunes.

Sure hope you're right bud; this years schedule is going to be an up hill struggle IMO, but this is seldom anything new with the Chiefs.

To be the best, you have to beat the best...Bring em' on!!!

This Bowe story... is a non-story created to cover the lagg in football news for the Chiefs. Dwayne Bowe is a Rookie making Rookie mistakes with the first day jitters....... NON STORY DESPERATION.

This kid is going to be a fan favorite.... I can't wait for the season to start with Bowe on the field. We haven't had his kind of talent at WR in years. Let him grow into his NFL shoes just like everyone else.... the jersey's will be flying off the shelves at the consesessions.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFCANNON View Post
    This Bowe story... is a non-story created to cover the lagg in football news for the Chiefs. Dwayne Bowe is a Rookie making Rookie mistakes with the first day jitters....... NON STORY DESPERATION.

This kid is going to be a fan favorite.... I can't wait for the season to start with Bowe on the field. We haven't had his kind of talent at WR in years. Let him grow into his NFL shoes just like everyone else.... the jersey's will be flying off the shelves at the consesessions.

I like the excitement and enthusiasm he brings to the field.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFCANNON View Post
    the jersey's will be flying off the shelves at the consesessions.
    Interesting. I'm need a new jersey.

i need my 24th jersey :) I am obsessed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast