Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ALL Final cuts right here!

Default ALL Final cuts right here!

Kansas City placed TE Michael Merritt on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List (NFI). The Chiefs released:

T Anthony Alabi
    TE Michael Allan
    WR Jabari Arthur
    CB Rashad Barksdale
    K Connor Barth
    S Khayyam Burns
    DE Johnny Dingle
    G Edwin Harrison
    WR Sergiori Joachim
    LB E.J. Kuale
    G Travis Leffew
    DT Derek Lokey
    FB Chris Manderino
    WR Kevin McMahan
    LB Steve Octavien
    DE Jason Parker
    LB LeRue Rumph
    WR Bobby Sippio (Hope to god hes on the practice squad atleast!)
    C Rob Smith
    G Tre Stallings
    T Will Svitek.

The only one i am wondering about is Bobby Sippio. What the F_(K! Hes never dropped a pass in his life! He was one of the pre-season stars this year. Im not happy with that one!

Although they might be putting him on the practice squad.....HOPEFULLY
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 08-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I'm just hoping that Franklin gets the #2 position when he's back from the injury and Webb gets the #3 spot. Oh, my opinion on Webb is that he has really good hands, but he lacks the quickness to get open.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

What about Darvard Darling he not worth number 2

Quote Originally Posted by Poppaman View Post
    What about Darvard Darling he not worth number 2
    I think the problem fans have right now is that they haven't seen him make a play yet. All this goes away as soon as that happens.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I'm personally not saying hes not worth it. I just havent seen enough outta all 3 behind Bowe to make a real decision yet. Hell, we dont even know if Bowe is the real deal yet or not! He mighta had a fluke season although i doubt it. The other 3 has shown flashes of being a great player but not 1 has been as consistent. I think whoever it is is going to have a chance to have a good year since I feel Bowe is going to draw alot of double teams as will TG. In the end, going into the season I can see things either going good-great for the WR's but there IS alot of question marks.

PS I finally got it figured out how to do the sigs and avatar all by my lonesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I'm personally not saying hes not worth it. I just havent seen enough outta all 3 behind Bowe to make a real decision yet. Hell, we dont even know if Bowe is the real deal yet or not! He mighta had a fluke season although i doubt it. The other 3 has shown flashes of being a great player but not 1 has been as consistent. I think whoever it is is going to have a chance to have a good year since I feel Bowe is going to draw alot of double teams as will TG. In the end, going into the season I can see things either going good-great for the WR's but there IS alot of question marks.

PS I finally got it figured out how to do the sigs and avatar all by my lonesome!
    I'll go with Franklin, just because he's shown me the most, so far. I'd love for Darling to prove me wrong, though.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'll go with Franklin, just because he's shown me the most, so far. I'd love for Darling to prove me wrong, though.

Yeah, I would go with Franklin at this point also but, as I said before I think we will see him as more a slot reciever till Darling screws up if he does. Now, thats not saying that Franklin wont get his chance as the #2. Although, I think Webb will rotate in and out with Darling more than Franklin does.

The whole point to having a solid #2 WR on this team is that either Bowe OR Gonzo will be double teamed on almost every play. You can't double team both on the same play. I wish they would though... the Chiefs would dominate. The #2 WR needs to be able to make plays. All three of Webb, Franklin, and Darling can do that. What excites me about Darling is that yeah, Franklin and Webb have shown more in the preseason than Darling and yet, it still wasn't enough to un-seat Darling for #2. He must be doing something consistently well in practice not to lose his job.

Yeah, I would go with Franklin at this point also but, as I said before I think we will see him as more a slot reciever till Darling screws up if he does. Now, thats not saying that Franklin wont get his chance as the #2. Although, I think Webb will rotate in and out with Darling more than Franklin does.
    The Chiefs didn't draft Franklin to be a #3 or #4 WR. I think that unless Darling just goes Houshmanzadeh on the Chiefs, that Franklin will end up as the #2 at some point in the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    The whole point to having a solid #2 WR on this team is that either Bowe OR Gonzo will be double teamed on almost every play. You can't double team both on the same play. I wish they would though... the Chiefs would dominate. The #2 WR needs to be able to make plays. All three of Webb, Franklin, and Darling can do that. What excites me about Darling is that yeah, Franklin and Webb have shown more in the preseason than Darling and yet, it still wasn't enough to un-seat Darling for #2. He must be doing something consistently well in practice not to lose his job.

The Chiefs didn't draft Franklin to be a #3 or #4 WR. I think that unless Darling just goes Houshmanzadeh on the Chiefs, that Franklin will end up as the #2 at some point in the next couple years.
    Yeah - if he can stay healthy.....
    SHUT IT

[quote=texaschief;94664 hell, has he even been picked up by anyone else? If he was that great of a WR, he would've been drafted out of college. He signed with the Dolphins in 2004, then was cut, played 3 years in the AFL then signed with the Chiefs.

Great players don't bounce around like that.[/quote]

Kurt Warner came from the AFL and I think he went undrafted.

Kurt Warner is not a "great" player. He had a good year
    once
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast