Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: ALL Final cuts right here!

Default ALL Final cuts right here!

Kansas City placed TE Michael Merritt on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List (NFI). The Chiefs released:

T Anthony Alabi
    TE Michael Allan
    WR Jabari Arthur
    CB Rashad Barksdale
    K Connor Barth
    S Khayyam Burns
    DE Johnny Dingle
    G Edwin Harrison
    WR Sergiori Joachim
    LB E.J. Kuale
    G Travis Leffew
    DT Derek Lokey
    FB Chris Manderino
    WR Kevin McMahan
    LB Steve Octavien
    DE Jason Parker
    LB LeRue Rumph
    WR Bobby Sippio (Hope to god hes on the practice squad atleast!)
    C Rob Smith
    G Tre Stallings
    T Will Svitek.

The only one i am wondering about is Bobby Sippio. What the F_(K! Hes never dropped a pass in his life! He was one of the pre-season stars this year. Im not happy with that one!

Although they might be putting him on the practice squad.....HOPEFULLY
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 08-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Kurt Warner is not a "great" player. He had a good year
    once
    More than one good year, and I personally like Warner! The last name anyway!

I knew someone would bring up the supermarket bagger. ugh. talk about a fluke year. that should've been Trent Green's ring.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I knew someone would bring up the supermarket bagger. ugh. talk about a fluke year. that should've been Trent Green's ring.
    Hey do not dish on the Grocery store bagger, they work hard, and have lots of responsibilities, dammit! Don't dish the Warner name either, or I will take offense! I just wish that my first name was Kurt, and that I could throw a good pass! Then maybe I would have those rings!! and the money they brought!

I wasn't surprised about Sippio. I thought he wasnt that bad, he just isnt good enough for the NFL.

I think the reason Sippio was such a fan favorite was the fact he didnt drop balls. For too many years our recieving corps has had problems dropping balls. Until Bowe came along it seems we could never rely on a recieve to hold onto the ball, except Kennison at times. Sippio showed he could hold onto the ball and that got everyone jazzed about him. His problems were, great hands, slow legs. Bowe is the possesion reciever. We need a reciever to stretch the field. Sippio cant do that. I like Franklin IMO for stretching the field.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    I like Franklin IMO for stretching the field.
    Me too. He's fast and plays with no fear. Like I said before though, I'm high on this guy already because he come out of MU. Go Tigers!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Me too. I'm high!
    Yeah...
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah...

If you were high then I must of been super high when I saw Devard Darling outrun a Patriots defense while showing blazing speed with those smooth hands to catch that late clutch pass in the middle from Damon.If Darling continues to show blazing speed with that type of aggressive attitude then he's worthy of being a dominate wide receiver for our offense.Gonzo,Bowe,Darling,Will Franklin and web slinging Jeff Webb is straight out nasty.I slept on Darling for a certain reason but he's better than we expect.I'm saying though.........................Darling is fast as fu**.
    Last edited by Dyno-Mite; 09-08-2008 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    If you were high then I must of been super high when I saw Devard Darling outrun a Patriots defense while showing blazing speed with those smooth hands to catch that late clutch pass in the middle from Damon.If Darling continues to show blazing speed with that type of aggressive attitude then he's worthy of being a dominate wide receiver for our offense.Gonzo,Bowe,Darling,Will Franklin and web slinging Jeff Webb is straight out nasty.I slept on Darling for a certain reason but he's better than we expect.I'm saying though.........................Darling is fast as fu**.
    Is that why he got caught? I guess he didn't kick it into that next gear huh. What, maybe 10 yards from a touchdown. I hope he continues to play well but I think those NE DBs tracked him down there.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Is that why he got caught? I guess he didn't kick it into that next gear huh. What, maybe 10 yards from a touchdown. I hope he continues to play well but I think those NE DBs tracked him down there.
    I was wondering the same thing, I remember hearing how fast he was and was wondering if he is just a sprinter and out ran his burst or if he thought he had the td and slowed down. Or if the angle got him? I didnt get to see it so if anyone can shed some light I would love to hear and analyze.

It might have been the angle but I also think he wasn't as fast as those DBs. He split the two and took it right down the middle.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast