Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ALL Final cuts right here!

Default ALL Final cuts right here!

Kansas City placed TE Michael Merritt on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List (NFI). The Chiefs released:

T Anthony Alabi
    TE Michael Allan
    WR Jabari Arthur
    CB Rashad Barksdale
    K Connor Barth
    S Khayyam Burns
    DE Johnny Dingle
    G Edwin Harrison
    WR Sergiori Joachim
    LB E.J. Kuale
    G Travis Leffew
    DT Derek Lokey
    FB Chris Manderino
    WR Kevin McMahan
    LB Steve Octavien
    DE Jason Parker
    LB LeRue Rumph
    WR Bobby Sippio (Hope to god hes on the practice squad atleast!)
    C Rob Smith
    G Tre Stallings
    T Will Svitek.

The only one i am wondering about is Bobby Sippio. What the F_(K! Hes never dropped a pass in his life! He was one of the pre-season stars this year. Im not happy with that one!

Although they might be putting him on the practice squad.....HOPEFULLY
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 08-30-2008 at 08:09 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That was so funny I think I will treat myself to a beer or 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I like beer.

You both are now my best friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    That depends. Do you or anybody in your family own either a brewery or a sports bar?
    My garage is like a Chiefs sports bar with Cheaper beer. I have a pool table, 4 Lazy Boys and a few Satellite TVs. Does that count?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

My garage is like a Chiefs sports bar with Cheaper beer. I have a pool table, 4 Lazy Boys and a few Satellite TVs. Does that count?
    I'm applying for my passport as we type!!
    SHUT IT

If there is a heaven, it must be your garage....
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post

The only one i am wondering about is Bobby Sippio. What the F_(K! Hes never dropped a pass in his life! He was one of the pre-season stars this year. Im not happy with that one!

Although they might be putting him on the practice squad.....HOPEFULLY

I'm also very disappointed about the release of Sip.How are we going to let talent like that get away from us.Tek,I'll have to believe that Sip will come back to us during at least week 6 or 7 if we have a injured wide receiver.Sip had to be one of the best 3 arena football players to ever play the arena game.F it..............Sip will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    I'm also very disappointed about the release of Sip.How are we going to let talent like that get away from us.Tek,I'll have to believe that Sip will come back to us during at least week 6 or 7 if we have a injured wide receiver.Sip had to be one of the best 3 arena football players to ever play the arena game.F it..............Sip will be back.
    I'm taking the release of Sippio as a positive. We have all seen what Sippio is capable of... we all have opinions of him and his ability (most of them positive). But what does that say for the guys who weren't cut? We've brought in what, three or four new receivers this season?

Will Franklin
    Maurice Price
    Devard Darling
    Kevin Robinson

I don't think i would take Sippio over any of those guys. I don't know much about Robinson, but he didn't take a spot away from Sippio anyway because he's on the PUP.

I'm just saying, we saw that Sippio belonged on this team last year... but that was LAST YEAR. I think the talent level at WR has risen to the point where Sippio probably shouldn't even be on the practice squad. And, that's more of a testament to the organization bringing in better talent at wide-out.

That's how i see it.

I think the game that really hurt Sippio was that one game against the Dolphins. He dropped like 5 passes, and simply didn't have a good game. I hate basing whether or not someone makes the team on one game, but that's just how it is.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

wasnt sippio like dwayne bowes cousin? or was dwayne bowe chad johnson's cousin? i dont know what im talking about, forgive me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    wasnt sippio like dwayne bowes cousin? or was dwayne bowe chad johnson's cousin? i dont know what im talking about, forgive me.
    According to DBowe's grandma, he's related to everyone in the league except Peyton and Eli Manning.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    According to DBowe's grandma, he's related to everyone in the league except Peyton and Eli Manning.

Sippios's sut and not make the practice squad is sorta a shock to me. Especially after the Chiefs stuck with him for so long.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast