Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs 16 1/2 point dogs in opener...

Default Chiefs 16 1/2 point dogs in opener...

16 1/2 pts by far the most lop-sided game opening weekend. I can see their reasoning - 4-12 going on the road vs 16-0. But they're not seeing what I'm seeing. Pats have an aging defense that didn't improve much this off season. OL nicked up. Brady injured and hasn't played. Look for Hali and co. in TB's grill all day. If we don't, Moss and Welker will be tough to stop. I see Maroney getting a lot of carries. Look for Pollard or Paige to run-blitz his a$$ all day long. This will be Tank and Turks coming out party. Johnson, Bowe, and Gonzalez? Are you kidding me? How can you not be excited about this team? I think the Pats are still reeling and Chiefs will not only cover, but will win outright 31-17!!!!
    SHUT IT

I like the optimism. I'm thinking the game will be a little more closer. But, the Giants showed how to beat NE. The formula, despite an offseason, has not changed. The Pats did not do much to help thier weakness. The Chiefs are underrated at the Def line, there will be some heads turned come Sunday, possibly whipped back by the impact.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123