Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Opener - The Pats

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

Default Season Opener - The Pats

0 Not allowed!
    I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

0 Not allowed!
    Well, we may lose, but we might win! I chose to believe that we will win! The odds are against that! But I will not concede defeat, before it happens.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    we may lose yes, but im just sure damn glad that football will be in the air..... ahh yes ive sure missed sundays! CAN I GET A AMEN? HALLELUJAH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23

0 Not allowed!
    I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh

add in herm getting fired, knock on wood, it would be like winning the superbowl....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I can not stomach a bad season, just to get anybody fired, the king may very well need to be hung, but its the start of the new season, and I say!!!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!

No way I chould even think this, at this time of the year! If that is the way you feel, I wonder about fandom!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!

i didnt even watch the game and when i saw on sportscenter that we didnt even get up a measely score, i just knew what would come of this season. last week i thought maybe it was just that week, but when we came up with nilch, i kinda lost it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast