Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its about that time!!

Default Its about that time!!

Well kiddies, I think I have done about all that I can. Tickets have all been reserved and will be waiting for us in Kansas City when we arrive. Hotels have all been reserved in your names for the dates that you are staying. All we have left to do is get ready to cheer our Chiefs on to a 2-0 start and beat up Gayder fans!! I am pumped, my liver is quivering with anticipation and Football Season starts today!!!! If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Let the season begin!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Canada:
    As a newbe to this forum, I would like to commend you for helping other Chiefs fans with tickets, rooms, and everything else that goes into planning for great Chiefs football weekends in KC. The responsibilty this kind of task requires takes a lot of time, effort, and money. Thanks. You are one awesome Chiefs fan.
    Speaking of money, that $2,500 you make anually on football is , well, let me put it this way:
    Figure 50 cents a beer.
    5000 beers.
    365 days a year.
    That is 13.7 beers/day.
    Thats not a bad average, but it means dipping into your pockets for Chiefs weekends. Again, thanks.
    Being married with 4 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 refridgeraters, there is not a lot left over to attend games, but me and the wife WILL get to one this year. And when we do, I definitely want to have a beer or 20 with you and the rest of ChiefsCrowd. Chiefs over haters 26-10.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Canada:
    As a newbe to this forum, I would like to commend you for helping other Chiefs fans with tickets, rooms, and everything else that goes into planning for great Chiefs football weekends in KC. The responsibilty this kind of task requires takes a lot of time, effort, and money. Thanks. You are one awesome Chiefs fan.
    Speaking of money, that $2,500 you make anually on football is , well, let me put it this way:
    Figure 50 cents a beer.
    5000 beers.
    365 days a year.
    That is 13.7 beers/day.
    Thats not a bad average, but it means dipping into your pockets for Chiefs weekends. Again, thanks.
    Being married with 4 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 refridgeraters, there is not a lot left over to attend games, but me and the wife WILL get to one this year. And when we do, I definitely want to have a beer or 20 with you and the rest of ChiefsCrowd. Chiefs over haters 26-10.
    Thanks man But there is 1 flaw with your post. It costs $36-42 a case here so I pay about a buck 50 per beer. I finally decided three years ago to go to my first game at Arrowhead and I now go at least once a year whether I can afford it or not!! For me it has always been the hospitality of the fans of the Chiefs that make the Arrowhead experience like none other. Rbedgood you may want to skip this part of the post...Even my friends who are 49ers fans that came to KC with me when we whooped 'em 41-0 are coming back with me this year.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well kiddies, I think I have done about all that I can. Tickets have all been reserved and will be waiting for us in Kansas City when we arrive. Hotels have all been reserved in your names for the dates that you are staying. All we have left to do is get ready to cheer our Chiefs on to a 2-0 start and beat up Gayder fans!! I am pumped, my liver is quivering with anticipation and Football Season starts today!!!! If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!!
    Canada, it is simply amazing how you stepped up to put all of this together, CHEERS!

I think the only thing left is to find out what everyone is doing on the Saturday night before and where and when we are going to meet up for the tailgating. I would also like to inquire with some local folks about perhaps sending some cash for some food at least for those of us like me traveling 1700 miles to get there.

I have been considering the opportunity of shaving the head and painting up for this, we were going to do it last year, but could not find any face paint. I want this to be an awesome time all the way around so if anyone wants to PM me about Saturday and Sunday plans, or perhaps just post here.

Once again, thanks Canada, looking forward to getting to meet all of you and cheering the Chiefs on to a win!

I thought that we were all going to grill sat nite at the motel parking lot. But I up for anything, maybe go out to eat. Does not matter to me, but would like all of us to get together for a meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I thought that we were all going to grill sat nite at the motel parking lot. But I up for anything, maybe go out to eat. Does not matter to me, but would like all of us to get together for a meet and greet.
    That is an outstanding idea. I think that is the kind of response I was looking for, maybe it was posted somewhere and I did not see it.

Saturday night is the parking lot party (until the cops break it up) then we unleash hell on the KC area!!!!

Saturday night is the parking lot party (until the cops break it up) then we unleash hell on the KC area!!!!
    Hell! Yea! Wish I was back in KC

Rbedgood you may want to skip this part of the post...Even my friends who are 49ers fans that came to KC with me when we whooped 'em 41-0 are coming back with me this year.
    No worries, at least this year when we suck I know we still have a 1st round pick. Last year was brutal, knowing that the worse we played, the better the Patriots pick got.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast