Thread: Anyone see the game tonite?

Hybrid View

Default Anyone see the game tonite?

Man the Skins offense was horrible and their Defense wasn't much better. Someone please post something cause I am really bored!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Man the Skins offense was horrible and their Defense wasn't much better. Someone please post something cause I am really bored!!

I thought it was a very boring game too.... must have contributed to your boredness. I think the republican national convention has had more bells and whistles than the first game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I thought it was a very boring game too.... must have contributed to your boredness. I think the republican national convention has had more bells and whistles than the first game of the season.
    At least it was NFL Football!! The season truly begins when the Chiefs kick off!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    At least it was NFL Football!! The season truly begins when the Chiefs kick off!!
    Yep 12:00 pm Sunday, the patsies are going to get a a$$whopin.

I wish today was Sunday. I can't wait!

About the game last night: Even though the Redskins didn't really make much of a game out of it, Brandon Jacobs and Plaxico Burress were sure fun to watch. Jacobs is a beast and he was flattening defenders last night. That poor safety will forever be on his highlight reel. They replayed him getting run over probably 20 times last night. Plaxico looks like he may have a monster year. The Giants looked better on defense than I had thought they would after losing Strahan and Umenyiora. There may be some reason for concern with their inability to finish drives after Eli capped the opening possesion with a TD run. However, it was the first game of the season and Carney made all his kicks so they at least have that if they stall out. All in all, I'd give the Giants a B+ and the Redskins, a D (looks like they need one after last night).
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

It looked like the Giants were going to rout the Skins at first. Then they kept being held to field goals. Then punts. But I think a B+ vs. a D is an accurate grade for both teams. And yes, Jacobs and Burress did fabulous and were almost the entire run and pass game for Big Blue. I think the Skins are lilely to finish last in their division, with the Eagles third, and the Cowgirls and Giants battling it out for first.

The Eagles could surprise and get into the race for the division but they need to get healthy and stay that way, first. Their receivers are banged up and if McNabb goes out again this season, Philly may be done with him. They aren't exactly the nicest or most forgiving fans out there.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!