Thread: Yahoo!!!!!!

Default Yahoo!!!!!!

I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$$es
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$
    Just as long as you did not send them our Chiefs ticket!!!!

Red face good topic

GO AWAY SPAMMER---rbedgood

spamming in a thread about spam e-mail...how ironic

Ban Hammer IN EFFECT.
    Last edited by rbedgood; 09-20-2008 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Ban Hammer delivered. Spammer Eliminated!

I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$
    Well you can forget about that Nigerian Princess and her family! They are all dead, and now they want to claim I am the sole surviving heir! Who would of thought that!

maybe it was her brother that sent me that email too? hmmm...:p :rolleyes:

WHen do we get new Owners? Or do I have to sell of my worthless stock and buy this team. Ah chit market seems low.. Have to do it another day.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.