Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parking Passes for the Raiders game

Default Parking Passes for the Raiders game

I don't know if anyone replied to my post about me getting a parking pass so we can tailgate closer to the stadium . Or should we just all park out in the general parking ? I need to know soon to get a parking pass !

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We could all meet up at the motel before it's time to leave in the morning and then get a caravan going to be in line at 7:30. I will drive if I need to (well, my bro will cuz I'll be drinking) and will probably have some room if that winds up being the case.
    If we do the caravan thing... then I see no reason to buy parking passes, we would just pay at the gate. Am I right? But this sounds like a good plan..... does anyone have a favorite place to tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    If we do the caravan thing... then I see no reason to buy parking passes, we would just pay at the gate. Am I right? But this sounds like a good plan..... does anyone have a favorite place to tailgate?
    Yeah, if we did it this way, we could pay at the gate but we would probably just wind up wherever they point us to when we are pulling in.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yeah, if we did it this way, we could pay at the gate but we would probably just wind up wherever they point us to when we are pulling in.

We have always sent a few people to a predetermined spot with chairs before gates open and then the drivers just ignore the pointer people and go straight to that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We have always sent a few people to a predetermined spot with chairs before gates open and then the drivers just ignore the pointer people and go straight to that spot.
    Right on. That will work also.

We can hash that out over burgers and beers saturday night in the parking lot at the hotel . Ill bring my beanbag boards and a football we can toss around. I think ( and I'm just guessing ) that not all people will want to get up at 6:30 to get in line for the game . I think maybe have two or three cars with the beer, grills, food, beer and whomever is an early riser go get in line and have red passes. It seems like lot C is the best lot for this game just because our seats are on this end of the stadium.I have seem parking passes going for around $40 each so I can get one , Canada said hes in for one and Tammy? everyone else can park in general and walk over . I have a big Chiefs Gazebo to set up ( maybe two ) . So we can have shade if its hot. If we get together and get cell phone numbers we should find each other just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    We can hash that out over burgers and beers saturday night in the parking lot at the hotel . Ill bring my beanbag boards and a football we can toss around. I think ( and I'm just guessing ) that not all people will want to get up at 6:30 to get in line for the game . I think maybe have two or three cars with the beer, grills, food, beer and whomever is an early riser go get in line and have red passes. It seems like lot C is the best lot for this game just because our seats are on this end of the stadium.I have seem parking passes going for around $40 each so I can get one , Canada said hes in for one and Tammy? everyone else can park in general and walk over . I have a big Chiefs Gazebo to set up ( maybe two ) . So we can have shade if its hot. If we get together and get cell phone numbers we should find each other just fine.
    I think this idea is best.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think this idea is best.
    Yep, spoken like a true game day vet. I can't wait for tomorrow and next week is going to seem to drag on forever!

I will be in for one also, if I can pay who ever gets them when I get to KC!

Sounds good to me.... where or who do I call to get a red pass?

We can go to sports nutz on saturday and he said he will save some for me. Refer to my post about parking pass update .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123