Thread: DRE in Ca

Hybrid View

Talking DRE in Ca

Hi all, Dre here in Sacramento California. Was born in KC MO, but was deposited in Ca my first year of life. As a youth when all the guys started aligning themselves with teams for various reasons I thought picking a team should mean more than who's winning, popular, or who does most of your friends like. For me the natural decision was to base it on something not trendy, but real. Being born there made it easy to say that great things come from the show me state. They were a strong force back then 1986, but not at all respected here in california. With the 80 mile proximity to oakland respect is the last thing you can expect, atleast from the younger generation. It wasn't until 1997 that I got to see my team for the first time in oakland. A good friend with a poor choice for a favorite team took me and 7 others with the same faulty alignment in a winnebago to see what was a super historic game, atleast if you were the ony chiefs fan among 8 guys. You know the last minuit
    Elvis Grbac 33-yard scoring pass to Andre Rison with three seconds remaining for the Kansas City Chiefs rallied for a 28-27 victory over the oakland raiders 1997. Oo, i had spent nearly the enrtire game with punks in my ears litterally shouting 3" from my head. That momment galvanized more then the game for me and till this day I'm usually the only guy in red in my section every year loving their hate that is more often than not exchanged for dissappointment after the game.

:10: A Chief's beacon of hope, surrounded by the dark side! We must give this light of right, our support.
    To the Chiefs Crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    :10: A Chief's beacon of hope, surrounded by the dark side! We must give this light of right, our support.
    To the Chiefs Crowd!
    :violent-smiley-057: Use the force!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    :violent-smiley-057: Use the force!
    Thanks for the welcome. You can bet the black hole isn't so black every year. I also travel to San Diego which is litterally a 45 minuit flight from here. If at some point I can transer the video from tape I can show litterally thousands of raider fans cussing me out one sweet Chiefs game morning.

Welcome to the crowd. Glad to hear that we have some representation in the black hole.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Absolutely! The black hole is spekeled with red every year for the last 6 straigt and more. One think all might want to hear from my out post is that for a ferw years now my friends who for some reason like the raiders have all lost their chests, barks, and voices for some time now. Talkling sh@#! to them is like stopping the car when you see road kill, backing up and getting out to shoot the dead animal. They simply are soft and don't want to hear it. It's so great to own them. One of my favorite things to tell them is that the coliseum is my house " look at me with my feet up on the coffee table with the remote in my hand !"

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard; make yourself at home!

Cool

Welcome fellow Cali... Maybe I will see you at the game..Allready going..To the chit hole..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.