Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Plan?????

Default Game Plan?????

I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO WIN, BUT UNTIL WE GET A COACH THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO GAME PLAN THE CHIEFS WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN 8.
    How in the world do you not have some type of plan to take Moss out of the game? He had 100 recieving yards in the first half alone? Why don't we blitz the second string quarterback besides letting him stand all day! And why does our game plan seem to be the same everygame! Run, Run, throw a 3 yard pass on third and 8!!!! The D can load 11 guys in the first 5 yards because the chiefs won't pass over 5 yards until the last 2 minutes of the game! Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    I still would be complaining. Your right, since N.E.'s quarterback went down and they had to put a guy in there that hasn't throw 30 passes in his career, and they had to lost fumbles we stayed close and had a chance. Lets praise everyone and be happy because we played good enough to lose by 7. That was to a good team, so lets pat everyone on the back!
    Good job guys!
    Oh, I have an idea? Why don't the Chiefs become a good team? How about the Chiefs make a run on history or at least the playoffs? No, no. Lets be happy losing to a good team. Your right!@ What was I thinking?
    Ok man, go somewhere and cry then
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Cry on this...... I guess you enjoyed last year? We were close in some games, did that make you happy?

I know we don't have the offensive line we had a few years ago, but if Al Saunders was still the offensive coordintator he would have found a way to win that game.

Cry on this...... I guess you enjoyed last year? We were close in some games, did that make you happy?
    I enjoyed being a Chiefs fan last year. Like I do every year. I put up with whiners so you don't bother me that much. Do you only like them when they are winning?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief addict View Post
    I know we don't have the offensive line we had a few years ago, but if Al Saunders was still the offensive coordintator he would have found a way to win that game.
    I am not sure of that. The lack of offensive line is what helped end his career with Washington. He didn't do so well with St. Louis yesterday.

Ok, Mr. positive. Your always happy. Lets not be critical of anything. I would hate for anyone to be considered a whiner?
    I enjoy being a chiefs fan, but when they do the same thing over and over and over and it creates the same result, I would consider that insane.

Ok, Mr. positive. Your always happy. Lets not be critical of anything. I would hate for anyone to be considered a whiner?
    I enjoy being a chiefs fan, but when they do the same thing over and over and over and it creates the same result, I would consider that insane.
    Read before you post moron. I am tired of spelling out slowly for all the idiots. I have never said "Don't be critical" but If you see nothing positive about the team then **** off, I don't really give two flying sh!ts what you think about anything. Maybe in your fantasy world we are only a day or two away from the SB and we should be knocking teams like the Pats out!! You want to talk realism idiot? How about the fact that our team (who is rebuilding) showed some signs of life yesterday. How about the fact that, when the time comes and we have built a foundation of solid players through the draft, we have $30 million in cap space to go and pick up the final pieces of the puzzle to build a team that will be competitive for years to come. I know you want to win now, who dosen't. I guess I just think it is moronic to go and waste all that money now to have one shot and then go back to being mediocre. So yes, I am optimistic that we will be a pretty serious contender for several years to come and yes I am optimistic that we are showing improvement over last season. Maybe you can go spend money on Madden and win the SuperBowl overnight, but this is the real world my friend. Now go back in the corner and continue to cry.

chiefs do da same thing over n over again....I HATE IT!!!!!!!RUN, RUN, PASS, PUNT......EVERYTIME!!!i dont know why they didnt change it up more often and use tony more

Well you are piece of work. And you definitely only have one piece of the pie upstairs. If you would have read, I was positive about the players we have. I was critical of the coaching philosophy that continues to have the same game plan game after game, no matter who we play. D-fense plays cover two every game, and the offense runs the ball and throws 3 yard outs on third and 8! Every GAME! This plan worked for a 4-12 season last year! You would think that they would watch the film and realize this isn't working? But lets not change anything since we are "rebuilding" for the third year in a row. That might be "moronic" as you like to put it, and lets not have our own oppinion, that would make us "whiners."

Well you are piece of work. And you definitely only have one piece of the pie upstairs. If you would have read, I was positive about the players we have. I was critical of the coaching philosophy that continues to have the same game plan game after game, no matter who we play. D-fense plays cover two every game, and the offense runs the ball and throws 3 yard outs on third and 8! Every GAME! This plan worked for a 4-12 season last year! You would think that they would watch the film and realize this isn't working? But lets not change anything since we are "rebuilding" for the third year in a row. That might be "moronic" as you like to put it, and lets not have our own oppinion, that would make us "whiners."
    No, jackass. If you had said that in the beginning I would not have said anything to you. But of all 12 of your posts they are either bitc hing about the Chiefs or bitc hing about me. Like I have said a hundred times. I agree that there are things that need to change. However to think that this team could go out and start slinging the ball all over the field against the Pats is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. We were in that game bacause of the game plannning. That is why I think you are a moron, not because you have an opinion. I guess there is a difference between constructive criticism and whining. It will never cease to amaze me though that people like you will continue to bash me because I stand up and say good things about the Chiefs.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast