Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Plan?????

Default Game Plan?????

I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO WIN, BUT UNTIL WE GET A COACH THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO GAME PLAN THE CHIEFS WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN 8.
    How in the world do you not have some type of plan to take Moss out of the game? He had 100 recieving yards in the first half alone? Why don't we blitz the second string quarterback besides letting him stand all day! And why does our game plan seem to be the same everygame! Run, Run, throw a 3 yard pass on third and 8!!!! The D can load 11 guys in the first 5 yards because the chiefs won't pass over 5 yards until the last 2 minutes of the game! Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Game plan was fine! when you drop the damn ball at crunch time is on the player not the coaches. Bowe needs to own that and move on. The fact that we played the Pats down to the wire has me excited for our team!!!

We are after all a "young" team now. If the young'ns do not make a few mistakes how will they learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    I still would be complaining. Your right, since N.E.'s quarterback went down and they had to put a guy in there that hasn't throw 30 passes in his career, and they had to lost fumbles we stayed close and had a chance. Lets praise everyone and be happy because we played good enough to lose by 7. That was to a good team, so lets pat everyone on the back!
    Good job guys!
    Oh, I have an idea? Why don't the Chiefs become a good team? How about the Chiefs make a run on history or at least the playoffs? No, no. Lets be happy losing to a good team. Your right!@ What was I thinking?
    Very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Will Franklin needs more playing time.
    Will Franklin is injured.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    It's obvious where this defense should be attacked. The corners should have been challenged early and often. Yet, the Chiefs went out and tried to run the ball right into the teeth of the Patrtiots' strength. I understand establishing the run. It's neccesarry. But you can help yourself out by being at least a little unpredictable and keeping the defense honest. Make a couple plays down the field, then establishing the run won't be a problem anymore because running lanes will open when LB's have to cover downfield instead of filling gaps at the line of scrimmage. Basically, if repeating the same thing isn't working, then try something else. The Chiefs' offensive play-calling still needs balance. Run, run, short pass was playing right into the strength of the Patriots' defense. I really can't believe our coaches don't understand this stuff. It's common sense, advice my grandma could give to Herm and Chan. I have trouble believing my coaches when they say so-and-so's our QB, "he's the guy" and all that when they don't even have the confidence in him to let him try to throw the ball more than 5 yards.
    Seems so reminiscent of, wait it's coming to me, THE SORALI ERA! Remember the guy who was vilified by the press and fans as everything that was wrong about the offense? Now, Herm and Co are in repeat mode.

Were we at least competitive? Sure, a little. But the Pats without Brady is a hand without an arm. They are two different teams without him.

Our defense is still good, but the offense is still terrible and as some have predicted, Herm managed to get another QB injured. I don't know if we'll ever know if Croyle is the future or not. How can we? Between his injuries and a mediocre offense, how can anyone really know?

I know we're rebuilding and I know not to expect great things for at least another two season, so I'm not overly disappointed. But I don't have as much enthusiasm as I have in years past either. It's hard to get too pumped over a team that will in all likelyhood finish under .500 again. But, that's NFL football and parity. Good years and bad ones.

I think the writing is on the wall if this team finishes under .500 again. Herm and Carl will be out and management will finally turn it over to a whole new generation. Or so I can only hope.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    OK, YOU GUYS MADE ME DO IT!

This is where I break out my......

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2iyFmywPE"]YouTube - Ren & Stimpy - Happy Happy Joy Joy[/ame]

Did you see the playoff game Washington had last season with Todd Collins at qb? They pretty much moved the ball at will. St Louis was playing a tough team yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Will Franklin is injured.
    Will Franklin is expected to play this week.

Game plan would have looked much better had D-Bowe caught those 3 passes. I thought the game plan was outstanding against the pats.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast