Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game Plan?????

Default Game Plan?????

I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO WIN, BUT UNTIL WE GET A COACH THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO GAME PLAN THE CHIEFS WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN 8.
    How in the world do you not have some type of plan to take Moss out of the game? He had 100 recieving yards in the first half alone? Why don't we blitz the second string quarterback besides letting him stand all day! And why does our game plan seem to be the same everygame! Run, Run, throw a 3 yard pass on third and 8!!!! The D can load 11 guys in the first 5 yards because the chiefs won't pass over 5 yards until the last 2 minutes of the game! Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    But the o-line is much improved over last year. I do give Chan credit for turning last year's joke of an o-line into something that could prove to be at least respectable this season. If we want to play smash-mouth football and run a lot, at least we have an OC who knows how to do it. Granted, he may need to get some more talent in a few spots to be able to accomplish that the way he seems to want to.

I agree that we need more talent on the O-line to do what he wants. Ive been saying all along since he was hired...Look at the line he had when he was successful in Dallas! Sorry I cant remember all the names! Larry Brown and the rest! He didnt have a O-lineman that DIDNT weigh less than 300 lbs. Also they were very mobile with the size! To bad we got rid of wieggman!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    But the o-line is much improved over last year. I do give Chan credit for turning last year's joke of an o-line into something that could prove to be at least respectable this season. If we want to play smash-mouth football and run a lot, at least we have an OC who knows how to do it. Granted, he may need to get some more talent in a few spots to be able to accomplish that the way he seems to want to.
    Want to revisit this post. After that game yesterday, I don't think the O-line compares to last years offensive line. That was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Want to revisit this post. After that game yesterday, I don't think the O-line compares to last years offensive line. That was horrible.
    Agreed. I think I got the cart ahead of the horse.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456