Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let Charles carry the load

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Let Charles carry the load

Since LJ dosen`t want to bounce it outside and Charles will, give the ball to him. Also Charles burst gets him through the hole(or what there is of one) faster than LJ.
    I also think Smith`s speed mightbe suited for our line.
    LJ`s 45 mil,orwhatever, is the only thing keeping him in.
    Trade him or sit him!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I would have been thrilled to have lost by two. Might have questioned which play they would have chosen for the two-point attempt, but would have been proud to say that we went for it.

Odds are... I would have given Hermie zero credit for the decision though.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I woulda been happy if they sent Bowe and Gonzo on crossing routes. Or even sent them BOTH to the corners! To only take Bowe to the corner? If you look at the game Bowe was his only look! Although im happy that we made a game of it!

On the road against defending afc champs - I would have gone for the 2 pts and the win. But then again, who gives a sh!t.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would have been thrilled to have lost by two. Might have questioned which play they would have chosen for the two-point attempt, but would have been proud to say that we went for it.

Odds are... I would have given Hermie zero credit for the decision though.

2 times in your last post, you actually admitted that no matter what happened or what the chiefs did you would not have given Herm any credit and would have questioned whatever they did, whatever the outcome. Thats the problem with you and many other rotten Chiefs fans. I wish we could trade you guys to another team.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    2 times in your last post, you actually admitted that no matter what happened or what the chiefs did you would not have given Herm any credit and would have questioned whatever they did, whatever the outcome. Thats the problem with you and many other rotten Chiefs fans. I wish we could trade you guys to another team.
    ...enter an unbiased opinion.

Herm Edwards has some good qualities, but he has some serious flaws as a coach. Offensive gamecalling, protection of the QB, and clock management are the flaws that I see. On the other hand he does have a good eye for young talent, he's a sound fundamental coach, and generally players like to play for him.

I personally wouldn't want him on the 49ers, but I also don't want the dumbass we have right now. I'm not sure who is worse.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    ...enter an unbiased opinion.

Herm Edwards has some good qualities, but he has some serious flaws as a coach. Offensive gamecalling, protection of the QB, and clock management are the flaws that I see. On the other hand he does have a good eye for young talent, he's a sound fundamental coach, and generally players like to play for him.

I personally wouldn't want him on the 49ers, but I also don't want the dumbass we have right now. I'm not sure who is worse.
    Herm doesnt call the plays man. He didnt last year either

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Herm doesnt call the plays man. He didnt last year either
    Don't kid yourself he has input on the gameplan...I guess I should've said offensive gameplanning not playcalling.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Don't kid yourself he has input on the gameplan...I guess I should've said offensive gameplanning not playcalling.
    Yep, Those 's just do not know how to read what we say yet!

damn moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    damn moderators.
    Dangit where's my 'ban hammer' j/k...seriously though I would've used it on the Timsatt variant the other day, but the 'instruction manual' hasn't arrived yet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast