Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let Charles carry the load

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Let Charles carry the load

Since LJ dosen`t want to bounce it outside and Charles will, give the ball to him. Also Charles burst gets him through the hole(or what there is of one) faster than LJ.
    I also think Smith`s speed mightbe suited for our line.
    LJ`s 45 mil,orwhatever, is the only thing keeping him in.
    Trade him or sit him!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Dangit where's my 'ban hammer' j/k...seriously though I would've used it on the Timsatt variant the other day, but the 'instruction manual' hasn't arrived yet.
    LMAO... which variant is it this time?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LMAO... which variant is it this time?
    He came on the other day and made a single post, admitted who he was and called Palin the 'first female President'.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Dangit where's my 'ban hammer' j/k...seriously though I would've used it on the Timsatt variant the other day, but the 'instruction manual' hasn't arrived yet.
    Don't you have people around to do that for you? Godfather, Don rbedgood, with my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Don't you have people around to do that for you? Godfather, Don rbedgood, with my respect.
    --some jobs require a personal touch!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

He came on the other day and made a single post, admitted who he was and called Palin the 'first female President'.
    Actually, he might be right on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    2 times in your last post, you actually admitted that no matter what happened or what the chiefs did you would not have given Herm any credit and would have questioned whatever they did, whatever the outcome. Thats the problem with you and many other rotten Chiefs fans. I wish we could trade you guys to another team.
    First off, I have plenty of bias against Herm Edwards. If you don't like that, feel free to disagree with it.

Secondly, many have mentioned that personal attacks are against the rules. Try to abide by those rules please. Just keep the name-calling out of it.

Seriously, it is so easy, even a caveman can do it. Maybe you can do it too. ;)

Thirdly, I am a member of this 'teams' management. You can't trade me.

On the other hand, if you find yourself unable to follow the rules, eventually, I can trade you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Herm doesnt call the plays man. He didnt last year either
    Inserting your philosophy into an OCs basic gameplanning can get you some responsibility for the plays that are called.

Again, feel free to disagree.

Now, in case you want to know... And I assume you do, since you decided to address me... The reason I am so biased against Herm Edwards is because he has assisted in the injury, and sometimes even the destruction of so many QBs over his seven and a partial season career as a head coach.

Before this last draft, Herm had never selected an offensive lineman higher than mid-late third round.

In that same timeframe, none of the 32 NFL teams failed to draft an offensive lineman higher than that. Not one.

But then, I don't think that any NFL team had half as many QB injuries during that timeframe either.

Is it really such a coincidence that, in two of his three season as The Chiefs' head coach, he has managed to watch his starting QB not finish game one?

When you are that ignorant of something that is that important to my team, you are gonna get alot of criticism from me.

Then, in this draft, with one of the deepest OT classes of recent memory, a glaring need at OT, and six picks in the first three rounds, Herm drafted an OG.

If, and only if, Albert wind-up being a damn good OT, then he will be able to get a little bit of support from me.

One more time... Feel free to disagree. Keep the name-calling to yourself.

Well, Albert looked pretty good against a really good Patriots D-line, so I think he's coming along pretty well. There is one thing you forgot to mention! Along with the numerous QB injuries that Herm has induced, he's also killed a lot of great RB careers. (Curtis Martin, possibly LJ)
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I am not one who pins that on him. A RB is going to get hit, just about every time he gets the ball.

One might could fault Herm for the HB getting tackled behind the LOS, but he would have been tackled either way. For the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I am not one who pins that on him. A RB is going to get hit, just about every time he gets the ball.

One might could fault Herm for the HB getting tackled behind the LOS, but he would have been tackled either way. For the most part.
    But you blame Herm for the defense bringing more defenders on a blitz than the offense has men to block? I don't get that. Same as i don't get how you can blame him for the late hit Green took or the shoulder injury of Pennington. Go back and look at each injury individually and show me how Herm Edwards was responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    But you blame Herm for the defense bringing more defenders on a blitz than the offense has men to block? I don't get that. Same as i don't get how you can blame him for the late hit Green took or the shoulder injury of Pennington. Go back and look at each injury individually and show me how Herm Edwards was responsible.

All 402 QB injuries..... No pass protection.

Late hit on Green? What was Green doing? Was he running for his life? Possible lack of protection.

It's true, all QBs take some hits. But Herms QBs take alot more hits.

You can say that you don't understand all you want, but you do.

It amazes me that a head coach who has seen his QB get injured every season, often several QBs, can actually draft less protection than any NFL team, over a seven year period. Then wonder why his QBs are getting hurt.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast