Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Let Charles carry the load

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Let Charles carry the load

Since LJ dosen`t want to bounce it outside and Charles will, give the ball to him. Also Charles burst gets him through the hole(or what there is of one) faster than LJ.
    I also think Smith`s speed mightbe suited for our line.
    LJ`s 45 mil,orwhatever, is the only thing keeping him in.
    Trade him or sit him!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Some of us may post out of anger with the way Herm has ran things around here, and it's clear that we're all just posting our opinions. I know you've been told this before, but I think it needs to be reiterated. Try to keep it cool with the insults. Things like "idiot" and "fool" won't fly too well here.

Just some friendly advice. =)
    Didnt think fool was too harsh 7's. Ive seen you get on people pretty good also. Not justifying it, just saying. I love how we can call Herm or Carl any vulger profanity in the book, using symbols, but when one guy calls another guy a fool, its serious all the sudden.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Didnt think fool was too harsh 7's. Ive seen you get on people pretty good also. Not justifying it, just saying. I love how we can call Herm or Carl any vulger profanity in the book, using symbols, but when one guy calls another guy a fool, its serious all the sudden.
    Well, that may be so, though I do usually try to keep insults out of my posts. The only time I will intentionally insult is if trolls from other teams come on to the forums, but they deserve it!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

agreed

Ah, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then I call it a duck.
    SHUT IT

"Under his coaching?" Like he has them play in a fashion to get injured easier. Your a fool.
    Herm is a sub .500 coach with a history of going through quarterbacks, ask the jets how many quaterbacks were injured under his tenure there. I did mention that maybe he is just cursed,(when it comes to quarterbacks) but i guess you just don't read that well...IF you wanna have a beer and discuss the matter I'll be in section 321 row 32 with the rest of the fools who don't like herm.

"Under his coaching?" Like he has them play in a fashion to get injured easier. Your a fool.

And by the way o' genious one it's you're a fool, or you are a fool...

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Well, that may be so, though I do usually try to keep insults out of my posts. The only time I will intentionally insult is if trolls from other teams come on to the forums, but they deserve it!
    Yup, and the day that Herm and Carl log on and become productive members of the site then I will discontinue the Herm and Carl bashing and play nice.

Hey Nigerian:
    how about "use a foo!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456