Thread: Changes needed

Default Changes needed

I became a solid Chiefs fan when I moved there in 1987. My job took me away in 1996, but thanks to Directv, I have been able to see almost their games while living elsewhere.

I am also a big college football fan, mainly in the SEC. I was therefore quite surprised when the Chiefs drafted Croyle so high. I predicted (to myself) that he would not last long as a starting QB in the NFL. It really made me question the wisdom of those in the Chiefs admin who would take a borderline QB so high in the draft.

The outcome this week with Croyle's latest injury is therefore no surprise to me.

I hope something will change to get the Chiefs back. It's hard watching them now.

What is his injury? I know he hurt his shoulder, but what exactly is wrong with it?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Hurt sholder

I think you might find a better answer on one of the other sections in this forum.

Separated shoulder, out for maybe 4 weeks.... (from a co-worker with inside info)

To the Chiefs Crowd.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

its sad when one is hoping for the return of a qb that has lost every game he has played in. oh well, welcome aboard.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......