Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New QB?

Default New QB?

I heard that we are looking at Culpepper and Leftwich....

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Simms, Quinn, I don't mind either of those ideas. Just as long as we have some young QB that we can cal the QBOTF, so we don't automayically waste a first round pick on another "Victim Of The Future".

We need o-line. Qbs are going to continue to come here to die, unless we can start offering them some protection.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quinn? Did I misread something? I didnt think there was a option of anyone named Quinn. Between Culpepper, Leftwich, Rattay and Simms? Even though I always like Leftwich and Culpepper, I think I would take Simms. Simply because he HAD alot of promise and would love to see if he still has it. Aslong as they bring him in and let him study the playbook and give him a shot to start. If they are just going to bring in someone to b the 3rd QB till Croyle gets back then they should just find a emergency QB on the team and save the money.

I would take any of the QB's that have been mentioned in this thread before I would take Huard. We know what we have with Huard, a bandaid at best. Why not try to catch lighning in a bottle with one of these younger QB's? Huard is not a long term solution.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I agree but I just dont wanna bring in another damned BONO!

i wish we would have drafted colt brennan as late as wash got him i think he has tremendous upside and will make it in this leauge

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I want Simms. He was proving to be one of the new QB stars in this league before his pancreaus was ruptured. He has a great blood line and he did a hell of a job at UT.

...and he's tough. I saw him dislocate his pinky finger on one play, run to the sideline with it all jacked up, have the trainer pop it back into place between plays without calling a timeout, then on the very next play, threw a thirty yard TD pass. THAT was badass!!!
    Simms is glass. He is also hurt a good portion of the time. Including all of last year.

I agree on Brennan. I'd be ok with Simms or Rattay, (preferably Rattay IMO) either one. No Leftwich and no on Culpepper.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Simms is glass. He is also hurt a good portion of the time. Including all of last year.
    You'd be done for a year too if you had a ruptured spleen.

...I would be pumped if we got Simms...it would be nice to have a qb who showed some emotion, and Simms is def a team player...

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You'd be done for a year too if you had a ruptured spleen.
    Look like the spleen kept him out two years.

based on this link and I know it is just Wilkepedia but there is nothing about Simms that leads me to believe he is evern worth being excited about except he is the son of Phil Simms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Simms

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast