Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herm..." I'm just saying"

Default Herm..." I'm just saying"

News: Coach Herm Edwards is hinting that the Chiefs may go with some sort of two-quarterback system while Brodie Croyle is sidelined with a separated shoulder. Backup Damon Huard will start this week against the Raiders, relieving an injured Kansas City quarterback for the third time in three years. But Edwards made clear that third-teamer Tyler Thigpen will also get on the field in the next few weeks. Asked directly if he was talking about a two-quarterback system, Edwards replied, "I'm just saying (Thigpen's) going to play."

Good, he should play, we gotta know if he can take a hit better than Croyle.

Just start Thig. If he can't get the ball downfield, we always got Huard. Need to see what Thig can do!
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Just start Thig. If he can't get the ball downfield, we always got Huard. Need to see what Thig can do!

i agree!

Thats a good point Bike.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I totally agree.

I heard the interview and Herm also included that it was not fair starting Thig the home opener. Huard gave them momentum and wanted to go with that this week. Basically said, they didn't want to throw Thig into the fire at the home opener.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I totally agree.
    Been saying this since last year...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I heard the interview and Herm also included that it was not fair starting Thig the home opener. Huard gave them momentum and wanted to go with that this week. Basically said, they didn't want to throw Thig into the fire at the home opener.

of course he dosent want to do that! We dont want another Ryan Leaf!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    of course he dosent want to do that! We dont want another Ryan Leaf!
    But by stating that Thig will play on Sunday, it is basically saying we are not playing our best players to win the game. We are playing players to give them experience. Who cares if we are on a 10 game losing streak. Who cares if it is home opener. Who cares if it is a rival game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast