Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: chiefs sign new QB - You will never guess who !

Default chiefs sign new QB - You will never guess who !

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Type of game plan. He doesn't seem to want to attack! Its run first, then pass. If he would open up the offense and attack the opposite teams defense early in the game, then go run. His Conservative style of play, means we will always be playing under pressure.
    It's a clock control and game pace dictating offense. The games are no more or less competitive than the games earlier this decade. There's just fewer possessions for which the two teams to score. It's Dick's track meet offense or Herm's slugfest offense.

The difference between the two teams is that this team is really young and based on defense and controlling the ball, whereas the teams early this decade were very experienced, no defense at all and was built to just try and outscore of opponent.

When the two teams execute their game plans efficiently, they can be successful. Dick's older team executed better and won more games. Herm's teams have been either too old to be competitive or too young to execute.

When an offense like what we had early this decade doesn't execute, they're just as bad as the Chiefs have been the past couple years.... all you have to do is look at the Rams, Lions and Redskins. Their offenses are comparable to the offense the Chiefs ran with Vermeil.

This team is on its way. It just needs time to mature and learn the game and then execute.

I think our game plan was to play not to lose. After Brady was knocked out, we should have been more fired up and more aggresive. Our defense should have stood up and looked each other in the eye and said "Aint no high school qb gonna beat us today!"
    But that didn't happen.
    Herm needs to get his hooks out of our D and let gunny run it the way it should be. Just turn the guys lose and let 'em play.
    Are you sure Solari still aint running this offense? Man, it looked like the samo samo to me...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think our game plan was to play not to lose. After Brady was knocked out, we should have been more fired up and more aggresive. Our defense should have stood up and looked each other in the eye and said "Aint no high school qb gonna beat us today!"
    But that didn't happen.
    Herm needs to get his hooks out of our D and let gunny run it the way it should be. Just turn the guys lose and let 'em play.
    Are you sure Solari still aint running this offense? Man, it looked like the samo samo to me...
    Yep, me to.

Forget Brady Quinn. Let's go get Vince Young. He just needs a change of scenery. Chan is just the guy who can develop an offense around that guy. I watched him too long in high school at Houston Madison and then at UT to think this guy just can't handle it mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Forget Brady Quinn. Let's go get Vince Young. He just needs a change of scenery. Chan is just the guy who can develop an offense around that guy. I watched him too long in high school at Houston Madison and then at UT to think this guy just can't handle it mentally.
    I would have to say, go for it!!! He can be a play maker!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    No thanks, he's just another one of those dumb running QBs. Get me someone that can make throws, please.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    No thanks, he's just another one of those dumb running QBs. Get me someone that can make throws, please.
    Already got him. Huard can throw just fine. Just wanna see if Thig can win us a game...
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

OMG.....they didnt even try for a veteran! Typical KING CARL for you. That means Ingle wont even get a chance to play!

Thats An Excellent Peice Of Opinion Texas. I Wish These Idiots Would Figure It Out!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Most likely not. He's our 3rd qb...
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast