Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: chiefs sign new QB - You will never guess who !

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default chiefs sign new QB - You will never guess who !


    0 Not allowed!
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Maybe he also going to develop his kicking skill, incase we need a new kicker.
    A two-fer! So who gets cut on the roster to make room? My gut tells me Croyle is going on IR and is done for they year.

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We need as many bodies as we can get to play QB. One game...one starter gone for the season. (Excluding Brady.)

    Seems like par for the Hermie course.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,062
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Apparently, Simms was in KC today visiting with the Chiefs. The Titans called Simms when he was in KC and offered him a contract contingent on him passing a physical. Simms agreed and boarded a plane for Nashville. The Chiefs were obviously not happy about this, so they turned around and signed a QB right off of the Titans practice squad that they could no longer protect. It sounds like this was more of a political move rather than a solution to our QB problems. I hope I'm wrong, but that is how it was reported by Adam Schefter on NFL Radio around 7:30 EST on NFL Radio.


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cedar Park, TX
    Posts
    633
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Apparently, Simms was in KC today visiting with the Chiefs. The Titans called Simms when he was in KC and offered him a contract contingent on him passing a physical. Simms agreed and boarded a plane for Nashville. The Chiefs were obviously not happy about this, so they turned around and signed a QB right off of the Titans practice squad that they could no longer protect. It sounds like this was more of a political move rather than a solution to our QB problems. I hope I'm wrong, but that is how it was reported by Adam Schefter on NFL Radio around 7:30 EST on NFL Radio.
    Sounds like something Carl would do. Ooooooh, were going to show you Titans, we're going to steal your bench warmers!!! I'm sure the Titans are devastated. We got a 5th round, 3rd string, unknown QB and they got Simms. Eh, well it's a toss!

    Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ingle who???


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Apparently, Simms was in KC today visiting with the Chiefs. The Titans called Simms when he was in KC and offered him a contract contingent on him passing a physical. Simms agreed and boarded a plane for Nashville. The Chiefs were obviously not happy about this, so they turned around and signed a QB right off of the Titans practice squad that they could no longer protect. It sounds like this was more of a political move rather than a solution to our QB problems. I hope I'm wrong, but that is how it was reported by Adam Schefter on NFL Radio around 7:30 EST on NFL Radio.
    I wish it was a democracy.... then we would have a vote - well maybe

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ingle who???

    Keep up oldtimer, he is our next 3rd string Qb/backup punter/FG kicker!

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

    Keep up oldtimer, he is our next 3rd string Qb/backup punter/FG kicker!
    Get off my lawn !

    Don't you know a rhetorical question when you see one?


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Get off my lawn !

    Don't you know a rhetorical question when you see one?
    nope redneck i am!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    nope redneck i am!
    Hey, I R 1, 2!!

    Taint no excuse!


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •