Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look Forward

Default Look Forward

Nothing to be ashamed of in this game... I think bowe got the early jitters.... surtain needs to get his balls back.... The MVP needs to be Pollard!!! But all in all.... we kept it close and they didnt get the spread.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

I got tired of watching LJ running up the middle for nothing. they give it to Charles and if the middle is pluged he bounces it outside.
    It looked like a watered down solari offense.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I got tired of watching LJ running up the middle for nothing. they give it to Charles and if the middle is pluged he bounces it outside.
    It looked like a watered down solari offense.
    I don't know... we were still playing the pats d and o - regardless of the lack of bradys' injury. I am concerned about out QB status.

I look forward to winning next week against the Faders :)

And glad to see Carolina pulled it out in the end against the Dolts! Too bad the Faders play the Donks tomorrow because they both can't also lose.

Too bad we lost. But we kept it close. And had an exciting finish where we were 5 yards away from overtime. Some other teams got clobbered today like the Rams and Seahawks. And they got clobbered by teams that did not have winning records last year. So for us to play a close one agaisnt a team that went 16-0 and at that team's stadium is a thing to be proud of.

Over all I am not happy, we lost! but we did play the paties close in their home! Croyle got hurt, Damion got sacked because he can't move, the O-Line did not open holes for LJ, Darling cought a pass and got us in possition to tie, but we failed.
    The defense did make some critical stops, but also gave up some big plays. But we lost, and that is why I am not happy. I do belive that we will win the rest of our games!

Yeah one very critical play our d gave up was when we had em' inside their own one and then Cassel completed that bomb. We almost had a safety the two plays before and almost had em' punting from deep in their own endzone.

I see the early lines for next week's games have us 2.5 favorites over Oakland and, interestingly, the Jets 2.5 favorites over NE! New England is an underdog, wow. Obviously Favre, the Jets winning, the Jets are at home, and Brady's injury are factors. But I think it's also a credit to us. Since we came in there as 15-16.5 underdogs and only lost by 7 and nearly went to OT. So there's another accomplishment for the Chiefs!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I didnt get the chance to see the game but did get to listen to the end. The only thing I feel bad about out of this game is that Hutard is our backup. This season isnt going to be like the one that he stepped in for Trent, it is obvious he is scared and gun shy behind the line and he just wants to get rid of the ball as quick as he can, he had multiple Int's and a fumble today even if they dont show up because of an Int being out of bounds and the fumble somehow bouncing back to us. I really thing that if Thig isnt ready we need to get rid of Hutard and go get a servicable backup. Hope Brodie isnt out long or often or it could be a very long year. I have heard that it is a seperated shoulder and have seen other such injuries that were expected to be out 2 weeks.

All in all way to go team, I think they really kept it close against a team that most didnt give them any chance at all. If Brady didnt go down they might have scored a lot more, and if Brodie didnt go down we may have won. But woulda coulda shouldas dont count in the stats.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

After looking around some I saw that Dante Culpepper, Trent Dilfer and Marques Tuiasosopo as well as Kelly Holcomb, Byron Leftwich, Jamie Martin, Tim Rattay, and Vinnie Testeverde. Wonder if any of them are servicable as a backup to replace Hutard until we can get Thig ready. At this point I dont see Hutard being the answer to anything other then what QB in KC is likely to take the team out of every game.

I do think that we found out today against the Pats that this team will be capable of winning games this year and shouldnt be a year that is given up for the sake of rebuilding. I hope this isnt a Hermie thing that our QB is destined to get hurt, I also hope it isnt a Croyle thing ... only time will tell.

AS bad as Huard may have looked he led us down the field and found recievers open that for some reason Croyle couldn't. hmmmm I wonder if its because he a smart vetran who can release the ball when he should. Croyle is great on the run but isnt very good in the pocket. Im not big on the idea that Huard is our savior but he is smart and knows how to win , Which neither Brodie or Thigpen know how to do yet.hes gonna take alot of hits, sacks, probably throw a few interceptions also. But He is our QB for now and we should be thankful we have a guy that knows the NFL Speed and our plays ! I hope Brodie heals fast , cuz if Huard goes down we are officially screwed.

Couldnt have said it better Zilla

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast