Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with CARL???

Default WTF is wrong with CARL???

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/790030.html

Why can't we just get a real name brand F###ing QB already? It's almost like he wallows in mediocrity. This guy is really starting to piss me off now

Why is everyone jazzed on Culpepper??? He is a joke.

I'm glad the Chiefs signed this no-name QB, because they get him at a discount. He is only an insurance policy and will probably not see the field on gameday.

Culpepper would have wanted a lot of money, because he thinks so highly of himself. And still wonders why no one wanted him this off-season.

Simms is obviously not that great either, remember the Pats looked at him before the Chiefs did and came up with the same conclusion. Everyone thinks the head honchos in NE are brilliant, so why should we be upset the Chiefs didnt pick up Simms.

I do wonder why they keep jacking things around with Huard. I dont care if Huard has more experience than Thigpen. Thigpen won the 2nd string QB job, let him start so we know where we are on draft day 2009.

By-the-way, this post is in no defense of CP. I agree he has squandered our chances in the past few years by getting mediocre teams that win just enough to keep us coming back, but never really being contenders.

I don't see a reason to sign anybody else. We may have a diamond in the rough with Thigpen and not know it. Look at Flacco, Ryan, Cassel, Edwards, Rogers. All newer qb's and all winners last weekend! Get Thig in there and see if he can win!
    As far as King Carl, he is nothing but a salesman. We need a football man. He should have been ran out of town 15 years ago after his 5 year plan failed...
    SHUT IT

i think huard should start, if u rely wanna win games...he knowz da playbook better, and is a vet that knowz what hez doing...What i dont lyk about him is that sometimez he throwz the ball 4 no reason then getz picked off...And brodie wuz a little impressive by not throwing stupid passes...I just dont thik thigpen is ready 2 start yet

I don't know why people think Thigpen is ready to start, did no one see him in preseason? He was always throwing picks! I'll take the statue over a turnover waiting to happen, thanks.

Huard does throw picks, sometimes, but then again, I think I'll take a guy who has a slightly better chance to make some plays.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I don't know why people think Thigpen is ready to start, did no one see him in preseason? He was always throwing picks! I'll take the statue over a turnover waiting to happen, thanks.

Huard does throw picks, sometimes, but then again, I think I'll take a guy who has a slightly better chance to make some plays.
    Itz bout tym sum1 came 2 there sences

But who else was playing in those preseason games? What I saw, that I liked about Thig, is the same thing I liked about Printers last preseason, if the play is not working out, make a play!!! Thig showed in preseason, that he will get the first down if the play doesn't work out!!!!
    I do not know, hell I not a coach, but dammit, I like a QB that will be a playmaker! We had one with Gannon, but that got f###up! Then he went to the faiders, and took them to the SB!
    I HATE THE fAIDERS!!!!!!!!!
    GO CHIEF'S, ITS fAIDER WEEK!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    i think huard should start, if u rely wanna win games...he knowz da playbook better, and is a vet that knowz what hez doing...What i dont lyk about him is that sometimez he throwz the ball 4 no reason then getz picked off...And brodie wuz a little impressive by not throwing stupid passes...I just dont thik thigpen is ready 2 start yet
    Whats with the z's? Did you graduate high school or are you just stupid. Get lost.
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Thigpen is apart of the youth movement! If we are committed to it then do it! Let Thigpen handle the pigskin!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Thigpen is apart of the youth movement! If we are committed to it then do it! Let Thigpen handle the pigskin!
    Yeah, boy! Give it to Thig!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Yeah Thig and the pig, could be good!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast