Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WTF is wrong with CARL???

Default WTF is wrong with CARL???

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/790030.html

Why can't we just get a real name brand F###ing QB already? It's almost like he wallows in mediocrity. This guy is really starting to piss me off now

...a duck?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    yo "bike" ur a duck!!!seriously, if u could still read wut i write, why does it matter...
    I can't read what you can't spell...
    SHUT IT

yo "bike" ur a duck!!!seriously, if u could still read wut i write, why does it matter...
    quack?

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

whut?

What I can't understand is why you would use quotes and exclamation marks in this post but still no capitalization or complete coherrent sentences.

Goon, we are not flaming you, we just expect more out of our posters here than your everyday 13 year old chat board.

Speaking for myself of course.

It matters becuase it is very hard to read and fully understand what you are saying. People are used to reading normal English, that win U jange da wurdz 2 thug, dey half 2 slew dn 2 undrsand whut u ment witch waiste der teyem.

You can only bet that as long as the stadium sells out and they get all their money - Carl is going no where until his contract is up.

Afterall football is a business - now that games this season are not selling out, and a lot of the local games probably wont be on TV - maybe the owner will see that its time for a change.

Business is business - Carl made a lot of money running the organization, but maybe his time has come.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234