Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with CARL???

Default WTF is wrong with CARL???

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/790030.html

Why can't we just get a real name brand F###ing QB already? It's almost like he wallows in mediocrity. This guy is really starting to piss me off now

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/790030.html

Why can't we just get a real name brand F###ing QB already? It's almost like he wallows in mediocrity. This guy is really starting to piss me off now
    Just starting, you gotten by with less pain than some of us then!

There aren't any real great QB's to begin with that are not already on a team. I think they wanted to test Croyle for a full year and if they didn't like what they saw they would go after a QB in the draft. Why bother signing someone like Simms or Culpepper when the mindeset for coaches and management is rebuilding. When you rebuild, you keep what you have and replace when good opportunities arise. I think the team should stick with Croyle when and if he returns, use Thigpen exclusively until Croyle comes back and only use Huard as a last ditch answer. That might upset fans that we'll lose more games that way, but we're not going to win many anyways and we might as well see what Croyle and Thigpen can do before the next draft.

Let's face the music, we'll be picking high in next year's draft again. Looking at the schedule, in all reality we're looking at a 5-11 season at best. I'm guessing another 4-12 is in our future. But nothing jumped out at me this week as a vast improvement over last year.

This new QB they signed will be gone at the end of the season. He's an average 1-AA college QB that's an insurance policy.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    There aren't any real great QB's to begin with that are not already on a team. I think they wanted to test Croyle for a full year and if they didn't like what they saw they would go after a QB in the draft. Why bother signing someone like Simms or Culpepper when the mindeset for coaches and management is rebuilding. When you rebuild, you keep what you have and replace when good opportunities arise. I think the team should stick with Croyle when and if he returns, use Thigpen exclusively until Croyle comes back and only use Huard as a last ditch answer. That might upset fans that we'll lose more games that way, but we're not going to win many anyways and we might as well see what Croyle and Thigpen can do before the next draft.

Let's face the music, we'll be picking high in next year's draft again. Looking at the schedule, in all reality we're looking at a 5-11 season at best. I'm guessing another 4-12 is in our future. But nothing jumped out at me this week as a vast improvement over last year.

This new QB they signed will be gone at the end of the season. He's an average 1-AA college QB that's an insurance policy.

So why not just sign Culpepper or Simms to a 1 year? They give us the best chance to win, which despite the reality of a rebuilding year, should be the goal game in and game out.
    I think the Brodie experiment is over. We need to move on to someone who can complete a game...never mind a season. He could be the second coming of Montana, but if he can't stay healthy (which clearly he can't), he doesn't help us. It's cold and harsh, but true.

Agree. Croyle has been here since 06 and still hasn't won a game - and hurt again. Time to move on. Throw Thigpen in the fire. Huard as backup and Ingle 3rd.
    Chiefs broght in Ratay and Simms and not impressed...
    SHUT IT

CROYLE LOVERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER!!!!!!! I had a sick feeling in my stomach the day we drafted him! Remember it like it was yesterday!!!! Like i've been saying, he will NEVER be anything but a back up at best and will probably be out of the league in 5 years! Why not sign Culpepper???? He won't do any worse than Huard or Thigpen or this new guy so WTF!!!!!!! He wants to start, we need a starter!! It's not like he wants to go to a contender or something! Offer him a 1 or 2 year deal. Who cares, if he turns it down, oh well!!!

I was kind of ok with the performance on Sunday but the more I watch the game, the more I continue to see more negatives than positives......... again!!!! QB, still need a legit #1 WR, Bowe is not it folks, O line ect..... I like what Charles brought and the time the QB had was ok but the O line created NO holes once again and that might be a bigger problem than protection!!! After what I saw on Monday, if we don't thump and I mean thump the f****** Raiders, this site may explode from all the F bombs that may fly!!!!!!!! If I have to listen to another interview with any head coach we have and Carl Pieceofsh*tson about how we just need to keep pluggin along and things will turn around, I'm not sure what will happen!!!!!! Get your beeper out mods because this fan of 30 years is FED THE F*** UP!!!!!

I sent the first of one a day emails to the Chiefs organization today. They will all convey my extreme displeasure with the mediocrity that has become the Kansas City Chiefs!! 20 years of a money grubbing bum is enough!! I don't know who to bring in but CP isn't working anymore!!! We hear about GM's and coaches being on the hot seat all the time and CP is NEVER EVER mentioned!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!! Well, it's time!! I'm not computer savy enough to start one but I would love to contribute in any way I can to start a www.firecarlpeterson.com website if there isn't already one! I will send it to every sports media outlet there is!!!! This is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    CROYLE LOVERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER!!!!!!! I had a sick feeling in my stomach the day we drafted him! Remember it like it was yesterday!!!! Like i've been saying, he will NEVER be anything but a back up at best and will probably be out of the league in 5 years! Why not sign Culpepper???? He won't do any worse than Huard or Thigpen or this new guy so WTF!!!!!!! He wants to start, we need a starter!! It's not like he wants to go to a contender or something! Offer him a 1 or 2 year deal. Who cares, if he turns it down, oh well!!!

I was kind of OK with the performance on Sunday but the more I watch the game, the more I continue to see more negatives than positives......... again!!!! QB, still need a legit #1 WR, Bowe is not it folks, O line ect..... I like what Charles brought and the time the QB had was ok but the O line created NO holes once again and that might be a bigger problem than protection!!! After what I saw on Monday, if we don't thump and I mean thump the f****** Raiders, this site may explode from all the F bombs that may fly!!!!!!!! If I have to listen to another interview with any head coach we have and Carl Pieceofsh*tson about how we just need to keep pluggin along and things will turn around, I'm not sure what will happen!!!!!! Get your beeper out mods because this fan of 30 years is FED THE F*** UP!!!!!

I sent the first of one a day emails to the Chiefs organization today. They will all convey my extreme displeasure with the mediocrity that has become the Kansas City Chiefs!! 20 years of a money grubbing bum is enough!! I don't know who to bring in but CP isn't working anymore!!! We hear about GM's and coaches being on the hot seat all the time and CP is NEVER EVER mentioned!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!! Well, it's time!! I'm not computer savy enough to start one but I would love to contribute in any way I can to start a www.firecarlpeterson.com website if there isn't already one! I will send it to every sports media outlet there is!!!! This is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!
    OK let it all out, Now have a and relax, cause we have many more game to play yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    OK let it all out, Now have a and relax, cause we have many more game to play yet.
    Got one cracked as we speak!!!! 30 years is a long time my friend!!!! 20 with the same guy at the helm and the last 10 of which have had more downs than ups wears on me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Got one cracked as we speak!!!! 30 years is a long time my friend!!!! 20 with the same guy at the helm and the last 10 of which have had more downs than ups wears on me!!!!
    I feel your pain buddy, dammit!

So we sign a guy from another team with QB issues who can't crack their roster? Nice...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast