I knew we were going to have some growing pains being the youngest team in the NFL this year. This is awful, though. I really can't even formulate my thoughts and opinions about this into anything constructive as it would be laced with expletives, stitched with cynicism, and stuffed with rage and negativity. I originally wanted to make a few points here about firing Carl's *** and showing Herm the door. I wanted to rant about how pathetically unprepared this team looks on Sundays, the ineptness of the offense, the incompetence of our quarterbacks, how the right side of the line couldn't stop Steven Hawking from getting a sack, and how this defense wouldn't be able to stop Mizzou from dropping sixty points on them.

I just don't have the heart for it, though. After losing 12 straight, I don't even want to talk about it any more. I don't want to think about it. I look forward to this time of every year with eager anticipation and now that it's finally here, I'm miserable. Herm Edwards is taking this team backwards. Carl Peterson is in the 20th year of his 5-year plan to compete for a championship. Sure, you have to tear down a few walls to rebuild but if you don't eventually begin to put new ones up, all you're doing is demolition. Between the two of these guys, we have seen one of the proudest, most historically rich, and storied franchises in the NFL become a laughing stock-- the league's comedy relief, who's jokes aren't even entertaining. Clark Hunt has seen the house his father built torn down in just a few short years at the hands of demolitions expert, Herm Edwards. Follow the fuse and you will find Carl Peterson holding the detonator.