Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Enemy#1 Kansas City Chiefs #49

Post Public Enemy#1 Kansas City Chiefs #49

I loved watching Brady go down.

Now we are the most hated team in the NFL got to love it. It's funny to see all the Pats fans having a conniption fit.

This was posted on another fan forum I'm on

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I would would take a lot more pride in losing 17-10 if they had Brady.

We dont need (or other teams) Brady to be hurt to win.
    We forced two turnovers and Pats were scoreless while they had Brady. (Granted didnt play a whole quarter).

But still, I like to think we would have put up a good fight (or even won) if they had Brady in there the whole game.

The fact that there are people out there happy to see Brady get hurt proves just how good he is.
    It's actually a bummer-he is fun to watch and good for the game

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Same here, I like Brady as a person and a football player, it's the fans that piss me off. Freaking whiners.
    It's the media that makes me dislike him. Right before he took the hit from Pollard the commentators were calling him Tom Terrific. WTF is that?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It's the media that makes me dislike him. Right before he took the hit from Pollard the commentators were calling him Tom Terrific. WTF is that?
    He is the MVP. Let me restate - He WAS the MVP!!!!
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Injuries happen! They have to learn to live with it! Did they think he would go through his entire career without a major injury? Pollard did what he was paid to, it was more Morris' fault than Pollards....actually its Brady's fault since he knew he was there and stepped into the throw anyways

I was just glad to see Pollard in the backfield! Keep blitzin', boys!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Just some marks
    I hate that bull****

Jim Romo promos the Pollard Fan Club
    Goooood Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Injuries happen! They have to learn to live with it! Did they think he would go through his entire career without a major injury? Pollard did what he was paid to, it was more Morris' fault than Pollards....actually its Brady's fault since he knew he was there and stepped into the throw anyways
    I blame the Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    It was mostly Sammy Morris' fault. when Morris cut block Pollard cause he couldnt stop him. Pollard kept driving through. If you notice just before Pollard lunges for Brandy, Morris has his hand over the top of Pollard's helmet and he has a grip on Pollards face mask. Pollard fought through that and then lunged for Brady. Morris pushes Pollard in the back just as he lunges. Morris should feel the worst because it is his fault.

Too bad for Brady, he isnt bad. Everyone worships the ground walks on, but you dont see it go to his head. He seems like a pretty humble guy that just likes to play football.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12