Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Enemy#1 Kansas City Chiefs #49

Post Public Enemy#1 Kansas City Chiefs #49

I loved watching Brady go down.

Now we are the most hated team in the NFL got to love it. It's funny to see all the Pats fans having a conniption fit.

This was posted on another fan forum I'm on

I do not approve! Pollard was trying to make a play!! It was not a dirty play! WE ARE NOT FAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

I do not approve! Pollard was trying to make a play!! It was not a dirty play! WE ARE NOT FAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
    I like that the Patsies are crying babies, shows the world how spoiled they are. OH NOOOO, BRADY IS GONE, THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! KILL POLLARD!!!!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

What the hell is wrong with these whining *****es (Patriots fans) go play tennis if you don't want contact! Every time you take the field it could be the last time:character00264:

Quote Originally Posted by KC Cultivation View Post
    I loved watching Brady go down.

Now we are the most hated team in the NFL got to love it. It's funny to see all the Pats fans having a conniption fit.

This was posted on another fan forum I'm on
    Let me expand on what I do not approve of, These shirts! We are not faiders, we are Chiefs!!!!! We play hard, we do not play to hurt other players, hell I wished Brady had played the whole game and the end be the same, or better we would have won!

I would would take a lot more pride in losing 17-10 if they had Brady.

We dont need (or other teams) Brady to be hurt to win.
    We forced two turnovers and Pats were scoreless while they had Brady. (Granted didnt play a whole quarter).

But still, I like to think we would have put up a good fight (or even won) if they had Brady in there the whole game.

The fact that there are people out there happy to see Brady get hurt proves just how good he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

We forced two turnovers and Pats were scoreless while they had Brady. (Granted didnt play a whole quarter).

But still, I like to think we would have put up a good fight (or even won) if they had Brady in there the whole game.

The fact that there are people out there happy to see Brady get hurt proves just how good he is.
    I don;t think anyone is questioning how good he is. Personally I would prefer to see him play. He is a good QB. We were handling him quite well IMO up until he got hurt. I hope he recovers and it is a shame he is out for the season, but that is a risk every player takes when they suit up on Sunday.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Truth!!! I liked Brady, and I am sorry he got hurt, and is now out for the season. We are Chiefs, we want to play the best, and beat them!!!
    It makes me sad that people will make Pollard out to be the one who took out Brady, like it was on purpose.

Same here, I like Brady as a person and a football player, it's the fans that piss me off. Freaking whiners.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Let me expand on what I do not approve of, These shirts! We are not faiders, we are Chiefs!!!!! We play hard, we do not play to hurt other players, hell I wished Brady had played the whole game and the end be the same, or better we would have won!
    Damn, those two dudes look kinda chummy. I don't know whether to fight em or fvck em..
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast