Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hey Idiots! Yeah YOU! Sit down and Shut up about you stupid Quarterbacks!!!!

Default Hey Idiots! Yeah YOU! Sit down and Shut up about you stupid Quarterbacks!!!!

Boo hoo. Why cant Carl get a name brand QB? Why didnt we sign a veteran QB? Are you guys smoking crack with Tamaric Vanover? We already have a veteran QB that knows our system better than any other veteran QB is gonna be able to learn right away. Thats right! The same guy who almost won us the game last week against no other than the New England Patriots! The same guy who led us to the playoffs when Trent Greens pumpkin bounced off the turf in 2006. The same guy who always comes in when our guy goes down and leads us down the field without throwing picks. Last year being the exception and you know why. A VETERAN? WHO? ITS WEEK 2! Even the other teams that you heard were bringin in veteran QB's in the middle of the season, arent starting them!!!! We got our guy!
    Second of all, Who the hell is the name brand QB out thier right now! Chris Simms? He's as name brand as that huge bag of GOLDEN FLAKES at your nearest grocery store. How about the fact that Herm just said yesterday, that Thigpen is gonna get some playing time in the next couple of games. Thigpen is in a "show us what you can do" period right now, hes gonna get a shot. To top it all off, Croyle will be back in 2-3 games. With all of that, you guys wanna sign a veteran QB in the middle of the season! Have you not been paying attention to the past 6 months when the Chiefs have been saying over and over again that they are trying to build threw youth!!!! RE-BUILD! Thats why they bring in a young mobile kid from Tennessee that can throw the ball. Is he gonna play next week? NO. Would Chris Simms play next week? NO. Not to mention that they liked this kid already and if they didnt sign him THIS WEEK The Titans were locking him up for the rest of the season because they just lost Vince Young! (deep breath) OK now for the Carl Peterson stuff. Do we not have coaches that look at players. Do we not have scouts? You guys sound like a bunch of Jason Whitlock Cult followers! Im not a huge Peterson fan either but geeze louise, shut up already! If it was up to Carl exclusively, than this whole rebuilding project would have never happened because hes been plugging veterans into this squad since 1988 fellas! The Hunts are on board for this one and there not living stagnant any longer!!!!

REMEMBER I SAID THIS: Carl will be gone before Herm is. This is not a package deal like so many of you think it is. Ive already heard about the Hunts Endorsing Herm's ideas while stepping on the toes of Carl.

This article obviously isnt pointed towards all of you. But you know who you guys are.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 09-10-2008 at 11:11 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Plus, Daniel from Mo.runs strictly Shotgun.

NFL wants QBs who can 1, 3, 5, and 7 step drop.

You add that with the fact that the trenches are an average of 6'5", Chase Daniel just doesnt work. Which is too bad because the guy is just dead accurate and scary too defend.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 09-11-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Seriously 31, what do you want to do?

We have a left tackle. In my mind, if you can miss the entire preseason and training camp, then step in against that Patriot defense and not allow a sack, you get the job. Albert doesn't have to be the "BEST EVER LT" to earn that job. He doesn't have to be Willie Roaf.

I don't want to get rid of Brian Waters.... am i alone on that?

I didn't see a single problem with Niswanger as the center. I didn't see a bobbled snap or missed assignments. He has earned the opportunity to claim that spot.

Jones probably isn't the answer at right guard, but he's not the worst guard the Chiefs have ever had.

McIntosh probably isn't the answer at RT, but he's the best option right now, this early in the season. Personally, I'd rather have Taylor or Richardson over there right now, but I didn't see anything i was absolutely fed up with.

So, i ask again, what do you want to do? You jumped on me like drafting a QB (which we need) and or a MLB (which we need) in the first two rounds would be the worst thing ever. You hardly ever... EVER draft guards in the first two rounds. They have to be super stud guards to warrant that type of move. Also, you don't draft RTs in the first round at least. Maybe, the 2nd, but picking up an additional 2nd rd. pick wouldn't be THAT difficult to do.

If you were to look at the Chiefs' roster right now, there are 3 glaring needs on this team and not one of them is on that O-line. QB, MLB, and CB are the biggest concerns. Hopefully, Carr can step up and bail the Chiefs out of having to spend a top draft pick on a CB.

But right now, MLB and QB are the two spots the Chiefs need to be concerned with. If you actually had objective opinions and weren't on this, "everything is Herm's fault" trip that you're on, you might realize that.

MLB is definetly a spot to be concerned with!! Just like last season, teams will run all over our defense.

Seriously???? A Brodie Croyle sig???????? WOW!!!!!!!

Rey Maualuga.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456