Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Met Jamal Charles and raise money for charity

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Met Jamal Charles and raise money for charity


    0 Not allowed!
    The KCSUPERFANS have taken over the player signing at SportsNutz this year and all the money will go to various charities. For $15 a person you will get a free mexican lunch from Di Cardlos, free autographed Superfan posters, an autograph from Jamal Charles, access to the biggest party in the midwest including a band, face painter, cartoon artist, all of the Chiefs Superfans and Brigade Superfans. The party will be at SportsNutz Hyw 40 and Blue Ridge Cutoff in Independence,Mo from 12pm to 4pm. Jamal will be autographing from 2pm to 4pm. Look forward to seeing you all there!!!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcxfactor View Post
    The KCSUPERFANS have taken over the player signing at SportsNutz this year and all the money will go to various charities. For $15 a person you will get a free mexican lunch from Di Cardlos, free autographed Superfan posters, an autograph from Jamal Charles, access to the biggest party in the midwest including a band, face painter, cartoon artist, all of the Chiefs Superfans and Brigade Superfans. The party will be at SportsNutz Hyw 40 and Blue Ridge Cutoff in Independence,Mo from 12pm to 4pm. Jamal will be autographing from 2pm to 4pm. Look forward to seeing you all there!!!
    Is this on Saturday?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will be there!!!!! I am gonna leave right now!! Well, at 7 pm anyways!! See you soon!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,371
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I will be there!!!!! I am gonna leave right now!! Well, at 7 pm anyways!! See you soon!!
    I want to be there too! Hope I can make it in time!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcxfactor View Post
    The KCSUPERFANS have taken over the player signing at SportsNutz this year and all the money will go to various charities. For $15 a person you will get a free mexican lunch from Di Cardlos, free autographed Superfan posters, an autograph from Jamal Charles, access to the biggest party in the midwest including a band, face painter, cartoon artist, all of the Chiefs Superfans and Brigade Superfans. The party will be at SportsNutz Hyw 40 and Blue Ridge Cutoff in Independence,Mo from 12pm to 4pm. Jamal will be autographing from 2pm to 4pm. Look forward to seeing you all there!!!
    what is up Ty. You been golfing much. Why dosen't the superfans hold a golf tournament with you guys wearing your make up and tights.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sorry everyone this party will be every Saturday, before every home game, with the player deciding which charity gets the money.

    Hey Seek-
    Great to see ya also, we do a few golf tournaments a year already dressed up, much easier to have someone else throw the party and invite us!!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I will be there!!!!! I am gonna leave right now!! Well, at 7 pm anyways!! See you soon!!
    Hey buddy, before you go could you pm me an itinerary?


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hey buddy, before you go could you pm me an itinerary?
    Of my trip?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Of my trip?
    You should see the itinerary that I got... it had a lot to do with beer!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcxfactor View Post
    Sorry everyone this party will be every Saturday, before every home game, with the player deciding which charity gets the money.

    Hey Seek-
    Great to see ya also, we do a few golf tournaments a year already dressed up, much easier to have someone else throw the party and invite us!!
    I haven't been to the first down for down syndrome tourney in a while. Do they have you out there yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •