Thread: Jamal Charles Will Really Have To "Pick it Up"

Default Jamal Charles Will Really Have To "Pick it Up"

If Jamal Charles expects to keep getting a lot of playing time than he will need to pick it up. Pick up the blitz, that is. He allowed two sacks on Sunday while he was in. Both by linebackers that he should have picked up. The most important being the one that cost Brodie Croyle a seperated shoulder. There were two people coming of the left end and Jamal made the crucial mistake of taking the outside man, leaving Brodie with less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball. Brodies first two reads were deep routes and their is no way he could have gotten rid of it in time. It was Jamals first game ever and he was playing against a very confusing blitz package that the Patriots offer up every sunday in thier 3-4 scheme. Some people would say that he should not have been in thier, if he cant pick up the blitz yet. The other side would suggest that if Jamal was only in on running downs, then the defense would know what to expect when he is in. Either way, Jamal will have a much easier time on Sunday as he learns the difference between the Faiders defense and the great Pats defense.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Jamaal Charles admitted that and even apologized to Brodie about missing the assignment, even though there were TWO guys coming at him. Don't be hard on the kid yet, he'll get better.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Jamaal Charles admitted that and even apologized to Brodie about missing the assignment, even though there were TWO guys coming at him. Don't be hard on the kid yet, he'll get better.
    I agree. Nothing but upside with Charles. I doubt that LJ could have (or would have) done any better...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

That's what June said to Ward about the Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That's what June said to Ward about the Beaver.
    showin yer age there a bit chiefster!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Actually the quote would be.

Ward dont you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night.

Kinda kinky if you ask me.