Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am not one to start rumors, but spreading them is perfectly fine.

As we were leaving today, we stopped off at one location and I have it on a very unreliable source that there might actually be some talk of trading Johnson and Huard to get Quinn.

Please remember that this is so far removed that I might actually be making it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mabortdrummer View Post
    Well not to bring this back up or anything but it looks like at least some people agree with this.. It jumped from 23 signatures to 127 in one day.. that says alot.
    No it don't.
    Again, what has Quinn done?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No it don't.
    Not saying I'd want him or anything, but he's done about as much as Croyle!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Not saying I'd want him or anything, but he's done about as much as Croyle!
    True! Neither one has yet to win an NFL game!
    SHUT IT

i would like to see some more comprtition at qb they atleast have to draft one early next year

No it don't.
    Less than Huard and more than Croyle, Thigpen, and Ingle put together. Wheres the harm? If we trade LJ then there will be no one to run up the middle every first down.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Less than Huard and more than Croyle, Thigpen, and Ingle put together. Wheres the harm? If we trade LJ then there will be no one to run up the middle every first down.
    Sold.
    SHUT IT

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Haven't we been thru this before?? Your right he hasn't done much but Cleveland hasn't really given him the chance either.. We have given Croyle what like 7 starts now? Don't knock Quinn just because you haven't seen him play in the NFL yet. The Chiefs are going to take chances whether you like it or not. This was shown especially last Sunday. SO GET OVER IT. This guy has a ton of potential someone just needs to tap into it.

But on a lighter note.. the chances of us getting Quinn are slimming down because Derek Anderson is playing pretty bad. A few more bad games for him and it looks like they will name Quinn their starter. It's just going to be sad day for you Bike when you finally realize how good Quinn is and why we didn't try to take a chance.

No it don't.

Just to keep you guys updated.. The signatures seem to keep growing. 127 to 178 in a day.. Not bad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast