Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Sigh... Imagine if we have favre. I know we wont be as bad as we are now...
    Chiefs all the way !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mabortdrummer View Post
    Haven't we been thru this before?? Your right he hasn't done much but Cleveland hasn't really given him the chance either.. We have given Croyle what like 7 starts now? Don't knock Quinn just because you haven't seen him play in the NFL yet. The Chiefs are going to take chances whether you like it or not. This was shown especially last Sunday. SO GET OVER IT. This guy has a ton of potential someone just needs to tap into it.

But on a lighter note.. the chances of us getting Quinn are slimming down because Derek Anderson is playing pretty bad. A few more bad games for him and it looks like they will name Quinn their starter. It's just going to be sad day for you Bike when you finally realize how good Quinn is and why we didn't try to take a chance.
    OK, OK! Go get him! I'm tired of arguing about the guy.
    SHUT IT

Just to keep you guys updated.. The signatures seem to keep growing. 127 to 178 in a day.. Not bad
    What do you want. A cookie?
    Thanks for keeping score for us.
    SHUT IT

This might actually make a little sense. I mean Quinn woudl cost 7mill from us compared to teh 30's of drafting a QB this coming darft?

Quinn WAS a top rated draft pick a few years ago and if we coudl get him for say our 2nd round pick this would be great.

What we need to think of is if stafford or Teebo is gonna be better then Quinn?

I hear alot about Quinn being unproven, but hell so will any QB we draft this coming year.

I would rather take a 7mil and 2nd round pick RISK then a 30mill and 1st round pick on a QB that has a couple years of being in the NFL and has shown he coudl be great if given the chance. (I think Quinn is and will be better then the QB's up for draft this year)

this would allow us to grab a hell of a player with our 1st round pick (i'm sure top 5) to fill another need and still get our Franchise QB.

Just thinking :)

Tebow in my opinion is the next Steve Young. Athletic, poised, fundamentally sound passer, and seems to have a grasp of the game beyond his years. Question is, if he sees the 49ers, Raiders and Chiefs at the top of the draft board, does he decide on another year of college?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Not if he sees the Chiefs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well the Raiders would be out hehe, But ya never thought about if Tebow would not go into the Draft if he didn't like the top teams hehe

Herm made it clear that when his boy BRodie CRoyle returns from injury he will be our starter for the remainder of the season.No need to get Brady Quinn.Herm has complete trust with the future of our franchise by relying on his Rainbow City boy.

Another update.. the petition has now gone from 178 to 264 in yet again another day.

Another update.. the petition has now gone from 178 to 264 in yet again another day.
    Wow, on an Internet with millions of people, where well over 100,000 of them have to be Chiefs fans you were able to manage 264 signatures? We'll be impressed when you get to 20,000 or more and they are verified not to be duplicates. Until then your petition is a waste of bandwidth.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast