Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Quote Originally Posted by mabortdrummer View Post
    Another update.. the petition has now gone from 178 to 264 in yet again another day.
    You would get a lot more people to sign it if you did not have to register to do it. Just a suggestion.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wow quick to assume things are we? I didn't start the petition therefore it is not my petition. Plus it is to my belief that this was just started this past weekend. For 3 or 4 days thats a good number of people.

Wow quick to assume things are we? I didn't start the petition therefore it is not my petition. Plus it is to my belief that this was just started this past weekend. For 3 or 4 days thats a good number of people.
    Sorry for the suggestion. Good luck with it then.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You would get a lot more people to sign it if you did not have to register to do it. Just a suggestion.
    Again this isn't my petition I just support the idea of it and would like to see more people sign it..

Like I said, I would if I did not have to register to another website. Seems more like a membership grab than anything else.

Sorry for the suggestion. Good luck with it then.
    That lash out wasn't to you Canada sorry I should have quoted it. That was towards rbedgood. Sorry.

Like I said, I would if I did not have to register to another website. Seems more like a membership grab than anything else.
    I am pretty sure its not registering I think its more the fact that you have to have a email address to sign it so you don't sign it over and over again.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Quinn2...ion-sign.html?

I am pretty sure its not registering. Hope this helps.

I am pretty sure its not registering I think its more the fact that you have to have a email address to sign it so you don't sign it over and over again.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Quinn2...ion-sign.html?

I am pretty sure its not registering. Hope this helps.
    LOL...great you want to bring over Brady Quinn. Honestly he might be better than your other QBs, but he'll still face the same issues. Need 1 more receiving target, need 2-3 more quality O-linemen and need a coach that can put together some sort of gameplan (or at least allow Chan Gailey to do so without Herm's input.

Besides that, why on earth would Cleveland give up Quinn? They got him relatively cheap for his talent level, and what do the Chiefs have that the Browns want?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Just kind of nitpicking, but really it's just the right side of the line that stinks. Jones and Macintosh shouldn't even sniff the starting line. Left side isn't bad.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Just kind of nitpicking, but really it's just the right side of the line that stinks. Jones and Macintosh shouldn't even sniff the starting line. Left side isn't bad.
    Yeah, I said 2-3 because I wasn't sure about the Center. I knew Waters and Albert were fine.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast