Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Yeah, I said 2-3 because I wasn't sure about the Center. I knew Waters and Albert were fine.
    From what I've seen, Niswanger isn't too bad. He isn't the classic run-blocker that we were used too with Wiegman in his prime, but he's certainly not awful.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Put in Herb on the right and get rid of Sackintosh!!

The signatures went from 264 to 445 today.

How is this thread not hilarious?

Serious tho put him in instead of Cassel for the Ravens game

Have to admit it was interesting to read the thread again. I say give Cassel the first period. If he deserves to play the next period, then let him. If not... sit him.

Quote Originally Posted by mejohnm View Post
    Have to admit it was interesting to read the thread again. I say give Cassel the first period. If he deserves to play the next period, then let him. If not... sit him.
    Im for this idea. Play it like its your last, buddy. Because it very well could be

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Tebow in my opinion is the next Steve Young. Athletic, poised, fundamentally sound passer, and seems to have a grasp of the game beyond his years. Question is, if he sees the 49ers, Raiders and Chiefs at the top of the draft board, does he decide on another year of college?
    Is there a post of the decade award??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456