Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Brady Quinn Now..

Default Get Brady Quinn Now..

Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com

Thumbs down Will never happen

No thx..Too late and will cost to much $ or draft picks which we will b high up on next yr.. Dare I say Maybe Tbo "Florida" will come our way.. This is a rebuild yr and our record will reflect it..The 'O' line is not ready for a new inexperienced QB right now and at what price..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mabortdrummer View Post
    Hey guys newbie here. Just been looking around and browsing lots of forums and I came across a website that is dedicated to getting Brady Quinn. Alot of Chiefs fans feel that he would be a good fit here and could outplay Brodie Croyle if given the chance.

This website is so dedicated they even have a petition. If you feel that Brady Quinn would be a good fit here in KC go on over and sign the petition.

www.getbradynow.com
    Your outta your mind pal. We are now in the middle of the reguilar season. This isnt baseball. There will be no blockbuster trades until about 8 months from now. Our entire team is either young prospects or high paid veterans. We dont have trade value other than draft picks or losing a potential great player. We wont give either and we shouldnt. Theres guys coming out next year bud. Go read my "HEY IDIOT" Thread in this forum.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Even though KU lost tonight I think Reesing would look good in a Chiefs uni!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Even though KU lost tonight I think Reesing would look good in a Chiefs uni!
    Texas wouldn't approve! He's even shorter than Daniels!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Texas wouldn't approve! He's even shorter than Daniels!

Yeah, but hes smart both in the head and in football! Tonight he just forced a ball he shouldnt have. Not all great QB's are tall!

Yea BUT he is actually 5'10'' not 5'11'' or 6'0'' like all of his stats say. The guys is too small to compete. He will probably go to the NFL but he will only go as a backup. You can't have a good qb when he can't even see over his own linemen..

Why do they allow newbies to start new threads? You should have at least 500 posts (including myself) before you can start a new thread....
    The answer is - NO.
    We already have 3 unproven nfl qb's on our roster - and 1 vet. Why would you add another?
    HELLOOOOOO
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why do they allow newbies to start new threads? You should have at least 500 posts (including myself) before you can start a new thread....
    The answer is - NO.
    We already have 3 unproven nfl qb's on our roster - and 1 vet. Why would you add another?
    HELLOOOOOO
    Wow good logic... We have 1 injury proned unproven qb that has half the number of injuries as touchdowns.. We have another qb that showed he wasn't all the impressive throwing the ball but he could run in preseason. Then we have another unproven qb that we just signed this week thats stats show he has only two RUSHING attempts for -5 yards?!?! Yes this sounds amazing to me.. Looks like we are going to make a run for the playoffs in a few years. Lets face it. Brodie Croyle won't make it thru an entire season. Thigpen is still unproven but his chances are slimming down. and Ingle Martin has been thrown out the back door of two different organizations...so if they didn't see anything then why do you think we will? Ingle Martin will be the backup to the backup no more.

With your type of logic why do they even let you reply to posts on these forums?

What makes you think Quinn is a better qb than Thig or Martin? He ain't proved sh!t to me.
    You may be stupid, but you ain't smart. Go trash somebody elses' forum. Bonehead.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast